Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-applmib-wwwmib-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 11:06:40 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Application MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for WWW Services
	Author(s)	: C. Kalbfleisch, H. Hazewinkel, J. Schoenwaelder
	Filename	: draft-ietf-applmib-wwwmib-08.txt
	Pages		: 43
	Date		: 05-May-98
	
   This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
   Information Base (MIB) for use with network management protocols in
   the Internet Community. In particular it describes a set of objects
   for managing World-Wide Web (WWW) services. This MIB extends the
   application management framework defined by the System Application
   Management MIB (SYSAPPL-MIB) and the Application Management MIB
   (APPLICATION-MIB). The protocol statistics defined in the WWW Service
   MIB are based on an abstract document transfer protocol (DTP). This
   memo also defines a mapping of the abstract DTP to HTTP and FTP.
   Additional mappings may be defined in the future in order to use this
   MIB with other document transfer protocols. It is anticipated that
   such future mappings will be defined in separate RFCs.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-applmib-wwwmib-08.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-applmib-wwwmib-08.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-applmib-wwwmib-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.