Subject: Re: Atommib WG status

From: Kaj Tesink <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 97 12:47:18 EST

At 09:09 AM 12/23/97 +0800, you wrote:
>Hi Kaj,
>
>Could you let me know what's the status of all the draft MIBs from the
>Atommib WG?

since i get this message a lot i'll copy this to the list as well.

- all drafts are under quality review by the ADs
- there are a few known minor enhancements that have popped up; these 
  will be implemented together with the quality review results
- mickey spiegel will publish a new version of the atm suppl mib
  in january to deal with minor issues such as developments in the atm forum
  since the last publication of the atm suppl mib
- all drafts seem now heading to publication as Proprosed because of
  the status of the if-mib
- sonet/sdh mib and trunkmib tc's will be progressed in conjunction with
  other trunkmibs
- the reason that these drafts have been sitting there so long is that the review
  process had broken down. a new team of reviewers has been pulled together.
  i havent received firm dates yet of when review will be completed.

kaj

>
>regards
>Peter Jones
>
>-- 
>______________________________________________________________________
>Peter Jones                           Atmosphere Networks
>Project Manager - NMS                 4th Floor, Balcroft Building
>                                      Garden Office Park
>                                      345 Harborne Street
>                                      Osborne Park WA 6017, Australia
>Direct: +61 (8) 9443 0105             Main: +61 (8) 9443 0100
>                                      Fax:  +61 (8) 9443 6610
>mailto:[email-masked]        http://www.atmospherenet.com
>_______________________________________________________________________
>
>

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/                                                                      _/
_/  Kaj Tesink                                                          _/
_/  Bellcore                                                            _/
_/  Business Internet Professional Services  vmail (732) 758-5254       _/
_/  331 Newman Springs Rd.                   email [email-masked]  _/
_/  Red Bank, NJ 07701                     faxmail (732) 758-4177       _/
_/                                                                      _/
_/  * NOTE AREA CODE CHANGE (908) --> (732) EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 1997 *    _/
_/                                                                      _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/