Subject: JOBOP Systems Engineer

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 10:33:51 -0500 (EST)

Since your email address was listed on a related web site page 
or database, I thought you might help. I am seeking an individual 
within the following conditions:

I am working for one of the leading technology software companies 
in the Business software industry. We are seeking people experienced 
in Unix system and/or Windows NT administration. This person 
will work in any of three areas (New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Ohio) 
They will join either of two groups; Systems Engineering or Post 
Sales Implementation. This position requires; 3-5 years experience 
with Unix and/or Windows NT administration, prior experience in 
project management or pre-sales support of software product, 
excellent communication skills, a solid understanding of network 
management, GREEN CARD (minimum) and ability to travel within 
a well-defined territory(and occasionally, outside the territory). 

We offer an opportunity to become involved with leading edge 
technology, and excellent compensation package (to $80,000 plus bonus), 
outstanding benefits (including company paid medical and dental, 401K, 
tuition reimbursement etc.), outstanding working environment and 
an opportunity to work for one of the largest, most recognizable companies in the software 
industry .

Geographic Location of Position: New Jersey, Pennsylvania or Ohio

If you know anyone that might be interested, please forward this 
to them or contact:

Dave Eide
Quest_IT
Voice: 609-584-9000 ext. 273
Fax: 609-584-9575
Email: [email-masked]