Subject: DRUMS Various

From: "Mark Symons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 14:47:44 -0500

A couple of things:

1) drums-msg-fmt-07 states in Section #3.4.1, Addr-spec specification:

# The local-part portion is a domain dependent string. In addresses,
# it is simply interpreted on the particular host as a name of a
# particular mailbox.

Is it just me, or does this not need a bit of amplification/explanation?
ie, any limitations or gotchas?

2) I would like to see a Table of Contents in the next version of the
msg-fmt draft.  drums-smtpupd-10 does this great.

3)

> From: Pete Resnick [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Monday, 08 November, 1999 4:07 PM
> Subject: Re: message format draft status?

> I just got some last call comments from Keith. I got some comments at
> Oslo from Graham. Almost all of those from both of them are form and
> clarification issues. I'll make those corrections and send out an -08
> after this week (i.e., Chris should pester me to get it in before the
> end of the month), and it should be ready for publication.

Any progress on this, or on the smtpupd draft?

Thanks

Mark Symons
Augusta, GA