Subject: ON SALE THIS WEEK: 3COM PALM VX CONNECTED ORGANIZER PALMPILOT FOR ONLY $410.95

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 07:40:08 +1700

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning :
This weekly newsletter is sent exclusively to our subscribers. This 
is an opt-in e-mail. 
If this email has reached you by mistake, please delete it immediately. 
To remove your name from our mailing list, please refer to the URL at 
the bottom of this page.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPER DEALS OF THE WEEK exclusively for our newsletter subscribers.

Due to overwhelming response, prices valid only if ordered online.

FREE GIFTS VALUED UP TO $50 EVERY TIME YOU BUY!
http://www.accessmicro.com/gifts-desc.php3

Hot! Hot! Hot! Specials

Only $410.95!
3COM PALM VX CONNECTED ORGANIZER PALMPILOT.
http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=HD3CPALMVX

Top Selling 100 Hot Specials

Only $151.95!
IOMEGA 250MB USB ZIP RETAIL INCL POWER SUPPLY CABLE CDROMS (2)
http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=I1002O37

Only $59.95!
DIAMOND MULTIMEDIA SUPRAEXPRESS 56K/14.4K ISA V90 SPEAKERPHONE
http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=D2007I42

Only $409.95!
HEWLETT PACKARD LASERJET 1100XI 8PPM 600DP LASER PRINTER
http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=H2823E37

Memory & CPU Specials

Only $217.95!
AMD Athlon K7 700MHz 3DNOW!- OEM - Limit 1 per Customer
http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=AK7700

Only $52.95!
64MB EDO (16x32 60ns) SIMM 4K Rfrsh 8Chp *Must Install In Pairsfor 64MB* - For Pent/586 Mthbd Only
http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=SPE163260

Only $49.95!
AMD K6-2 500 3DNOW  *Oem - Includes Heat Sink and Fan - (Free $14.95 Value) - Limit 1 per Customer
http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=AK62500

Bargain Basement Specials

Only $96.95!
ASUS P3V4X ATX FORM FACTOR, VIA APOLLO 133A CHIPSET. 1AGP. ULTRA DMA 66 IDE MOTHERBOARD
http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=HDASUSP3V4X 

Only $435.95!
3COM PALM VII CONNECTED ORGANIZER PALMPILOT
http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=HD3CPALMVII 

Offers are valid from 4/25/2000 to 5/2/2000.  Supplies are limited to quantity on hand, so please act fast!!!

*If you do not wish to receive this special weekly offering, you may remove yourself from this mailing list by visiting this URL:
http://www.accessmicro.com/remove.php3