Subject: Minor typo found

From: Brad Knowles <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 19:41:12 +0200

Folks,

	In my previous message, I was not aware that the document was 
currently in last call status.  Let me say that I believe that it is 
necessary to get this document out ASAP, and that my previous 
comments should not hold up this process -- I believe that they can 
be dealt with afterwards.

	In accordance with the wishes of the chair (and laid out in the 
last call notification), I will be forwarding notes regarding other 
problems I find directly to him.

--
   These are my opinions -- not to be taken as official Skynet policy
======================================================================
Brad Knowles, <[email-masked]>                || Belgacom Skynet SA/NV
Systems Architect, Mail/News/FTP/Proxy Admin || Rue Colonel Bourg, 124
Phone/Fax: +32-2-706.13.11/12.49             || B-1140 Brussels
http://www.skynet.be                         || Belgium

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
     -Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania.