Subject: Last Call: Simple Mail Transfer Protocol to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 11:36:26 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Detailed Revision/Update of
Message Standards Working Group to consider Simple Mail Transfer
Protocol <draft-ietf-drums-smtpupd-13.txt> as a Proposed Standard.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by November 19, 2000.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-drums-smtpupd-13.txt

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 23:30:50 +0000

At 11:36 AM 11/5/00 -0500, The IESG wrote:
>final comments on this action.

issue it, please!

d/

=-=-=-=-=
Dave Crocker  <[email-masked]>
Brandenburg Consulting  <www.brandenburg.com>
Tel: +1.408.246.8253,  Fax: +1.408.273.6464