Subject: Your Site Search Engine

From: "Spiderline" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 19:42:29

Make your Website Searchable in Minutes!

With Spiderline(SM), you can add a search engine to your website without 
any additional software or special maintenance.  Visitors can search 
through the pages of your website to quickly find useful information.

- No ads or design limitations of any kind.  Your design can be 
customized to look exactly like your website!

- Comprehensive query reports - Know what visitors are searching for.

- No software or special maintenance required.  Register today and add 
working search options to your site immediately.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Follow a one-step registration process and Spiderline will crawl your 
website and make an index from the pages it finds.  When a visitor 
submits a search query on your website, information on relevant pages 
is retrieved from the index and displayed on customized pages.

Your customers will click on a link from the search results page and 
return to your site withought knowing they left! 

REGISTER FOR FREE TODAY, by visiting  http://www.spiderline.com/

 - The Spiderline Team
 - http://www.spiderline.com/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:  If you reply to this message with the subject "REMOVE", 
we will be sure you are not part of future mailings.