Subject: Many thanks

From: DRUMS WG Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 17:25:00 -0700

Many thanks to the document editors for the hours spent revising these 
specs and many thanks to the WG participants for reading the drafts and 
contributing good ideas and debate to the revisions.  It's been a long and 
difficult process, but I believe the result is a significant improvement in 
clarity.

I'm going to request that the [email-masked] mailing list be terminated 
unless there are strong objections.  Having a single non-WG list for 
discussion of Internet mail standards seems sufficient.  Please use the 
ietf-822 list for further discusssion.  Subscribe at: 
<[email-masked]>

		- Chris

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 21:43:31 -0400

If Keith can do it, how about setting up [email-masked] with an
auto-responder that directs whomever to send their mail to
[email-masked]?

	Tony Hansen
	[email-masked]

---

From: Keith Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 00:11:07 -0400

> auto-responder that directs whomever to send their mail to

sure, I can work something out.

Keith