Subject: I need Your Financial Help

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 03:05:16 -0600

I am Daniel by name, Is my pleasure sending you this mail
concerning my career. I am a poor little girl of 20yrs old who has no
parents anymore, my parent die when i was a young girl, living with my poor
aunt.. Please i seek your mandate support i just gain Addmission into the
University of benin (Nigeria) and i dont have money to further this addmission
and my poor aunt don't have if i miss this addmission i we never intend
of going to school anymore because before i could raise the money for my
exam i pass through some many agony,. It take me so much after the hardship,
labour to obtain this result.
      Please my dear friend i need your help, if you could please help
me with the money (USD500), i pray the Good Lord we serve we increase
your potential difference to a great height. The bible made me to understand
that (give and he shall be given unto you)(seek it shall be found).

 May God keep You Healthy all the days of your Life.

Expecting your reply soonest.

  Thanks for your Understanding,

Regards,
Ms Daniel.

__________________________________________________________________
Get Tiscali Broadband From £15:99
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadbandhome/