Subject: Re: (mobile-ip) Mobile-IP Conferences

From: Dave Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 14:57:35 -0500

Baher A. Esmat asks:

>Hi all,
>	Looking for any conferences during 1998 discussing Internet mobility
>issues, any idea?? I know that INET'98 is gonna access this area in one of
>its tracks, I wonder if there are any others???
>
>Thanks...

The premier international conference in the area is MobiCom, the
Annual ACM/IEEE International Conference on Mobile Computing and
Networking, sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE, cosponsored by IEEE
Communications Society, in cooperation with ACM SIGCOMM.  This year,
MobiCom'98, the fourth in this conference series, will be held October
25-30, 1998, in Dallas, Texas (last year was in Budapest).  Research
paper submissions for possible publication at MobiCom'98 are due
April 21.  For more information on MobiCom'98, see
http://www.mobicom98.utdallas.edu .

					Dave

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF Mobile IP Working Group Mailing List - Archives:  software.watson.ibm.com
Unsubscribe:	unsubscribe mobile-ip		(as message body, not subject)
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]