Subject: I'd like to get the public software of SRP

From: Sung Jun Hong <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 15:23:38 +0900 (KST)

Hi
I have some questions.  I read the paper entitled "Scalable Resource Reservation 
for the Internet"
I am intersting in SRP(Scalable Reservation Protol). 
In the first, I'd like to get the public software of SRP. let me know how to get it. 
In the second, What is the difference between SIMA ans SRP ? 
In the third, Can SRP support QoS qurantee fully  ?
I am looking forward to reply.

---

From: "Silvia Giordano Cremonese - LRC EPFL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 12:03:55 +0100

> I am looking forward to reply.

look in http://lrcwww.epfl.ch/srp/, you will find all the information you are 
looking for. You can also contact Werner Almesberger ([email-masked]) 
for eventual discussions.
                                    Best Regards.
 
                                      Silvia Giordano Cremonese
                              Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne
                                   CH-1015 Lausanne (Switzerland)
                              Tel: +41 21 6936748  FAX: +41 21 6936610
                                     E-Mail: [email-masked]
				      WWW: http://lrcwww.epfl.ch/
----------------------------------------------------------------------
           ........I'm not so bad. They draw me like this......
----------------------------------------------------------------------