Subject: RSVP Implementation Survey update, adding QoS information

From: Gene Gaines <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 07:56:26 -0500

The RSVP Implementation Survey is being updated and expanded 
to include Quality of Service information.

If your organization is working on an implementation which 
supports RSVP, please return the form below so we may include 
you in the survey.

RSVP and QoS are very much works-in-process.  We are interested 
in including experimental and early development work as well as
the products which are beginning to reach the market.  

The first RSVP Implementation Survey can be seen at

   http://www.iit.nrc.ca/IETF/RSVP_survey

Update questionnaires have been sent to all organizations 
listed in the first survey.

>From comments received, there seems to be consensus among RSVP 
workers that the first RSVP Implementation Survey was useful. 
If you have any objections / criticisms / suggestions for the survey, 
please contact the coauthors, copy to Bob Braden <[email-masked]>.

Luca Salgarelli <[email-masked]>, a member of the original 
survey team, is changing positions and not able to continue as 
coauthor.  Luca deserves special thanks for his excellent work 
on the first survey.  Marco Festa <[email-masked]> is taking 
Luca's place.
_______________________________________________________________

RSVP/QOS IMPLEMENTATION SURVEY SHORT FORM               Feb 98

Survey conducted under auspices of the IETF RSVP Working Group.

Organization name: 

   Implementation/product title: 
    
   Operating system: 

   Category (more than one may apply)
     [ ]  Based on ISI RSVPD reference software
     [ ]  Router
     [ ]  Host (end system)
     [ ]  Experimental implementation
     [ ]  Toolkit
     [ ]  Other: 

   Contact name.  We will e-mail them a longer questionnaire
     Name: 
     E-mail: 
     Organization/department: 
     Postal mail address:
 
_______________________________________________________________

Return to the survey coauthors:

  Hosts, toolkits, other:  Gene Gaines <[email-masked]>
  Routers:                 Marco Festa <[email-masked]>

Thank you!