Subject: FREE* 1 yr USA Magazine Sub sent worldwide-200+ Choices

From: "Tempting Tear-Outs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 22:29:02 -0400

===>> FREE* 1 yr USA Magazine Sub sent worldwide-200+ Choices!  Up to
$81.00 value!   (*with your first purchase of any size of any new or
renewal subscription;  customers living overseas pay only for FPH (foreign
postage & handling) on the free subscription).

To be removed from our mailing list, please see instructions at the end of
this message.

FOR MORE INFO:   please "cut out" the below form on the "cut" lines shown,
and fax it, for the fastest reply to either our USA or United Kingdom fax
numbers:            
                                     1-602-294-5643   (fax # in the USA)
                                                         OR FAX US AT
                                     44-7050-696528   (fax # in the United
Kingdom)

or send via smail (first class mail or airmail) to:    
                              Tempting Tear-Outs / Att.
Free-catalogue-by-email Dept
                               PMB 200
                               3835 Richmond Ave.  
                               Staten Island NY  10312-3828
                               USA

SORRY, BUT.... our software is not set up to accept the below form via
return email;   WE CAN ONLY acknowledge forms sent in via fax or smail.

--> IMPORTANT complete directions, to ensure that you get a reply, and more
info follow, below the reply form and the catalogue options.

*------------cut here/begin-------------------------------------------*

Name (First Middle Last):
Internet email address:
Smail home address:
City-State-Zip:
Country:
Work Tel. #:
Work Fax #:
Home Tel. #:
Home Fax #:
Cellular (Mobile) Tel. #:
Beeper (Pager) Tel. #:

How did you hear about us (name of person/company who referred you or the
area of
the internet that you saw us mentioned in):  Referred by:  Tempting
Tear-Outs     
102499-em-l

Name of USA mags you currently get on the newsstand or in the store:

Name of USA mags you currently get on a subscription basis, through the
mail:

Name of USA mags you would like price quotes on when we call you:

Catalogue version desired (list number of choice below):

*------------cut here/end--------------------------------------------*

CATALOGUE VERSION CHOICES:

1.  This version can be read by everyone, no matter what type of 
     computer you use, or what type of software you use.  It is a simple
     format, with just our entire catalogue pasted into the body of a 
     single email message, 316K in size.  If you use pine or elm on a unix 
     system or an advanced software version such as Eudora Pro 3.0 or
     later, you will most likely receive it as a single email message.   
     However, if your software limits incoming email messages to a      
     certain size, say 32K or so, then your software will split it into 
     multiple email message parts.   Whether you receive it as a single 
     email message or multiple part email messages, you can easily 
     paste it into one whole text document with your word processor, in 
     about 10 minutes or so.
2.  For more advanced computer users:  attached plain ascii text file 
     ~316K - you must know how to download an attached text file and 
     then be able to locate it on your hard drive or system home 
     directory;  it can then be opened with any pc or mac word processing
     software.  If in doubt, don't ask for this version.  This isn't for 
     internet *newbies.* Better to order option 1 and spend a few minutes
     pasting them into one whole text document with your word processor,
     than to waste hours trying to figure how to deal with this option.
     This version is great for doing keyword searches and jumping around 
     within the catalogue with your word processing software, if your 
     normal email reading software doesn't allow this.

VERY IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS TO ENSURE THAT YOU GET A REPLY:

1.   no reply forms can be accepted by email....only via fax or smail.  
 
2.   your form must be typewritten or printed out on your computer printer
before you fax it;  sorry, but *no* handwritten forms will be acknowledged.
 If you can't find someone with a typewriter or a computer printer, we
apologize for not being able to reply to you.

3.   forms not *completely* filled in will not be acknowledged.

6.   you will receive a reply within 1 business day directly from the
company making the offer via email.  Therefore you must have an email
address.  If you read this message, then you must have an email address, or
access to one, at least.   :-)

7.   your fax must not exceed 2 pages in length (*including* cover page); 
your first page may be a cover page, but your reply form must appear on
next page if you include a cover page.   Faxes of 2 or more pages will be
detected, then auto-terminated and deleted.  Your fax goes directly onto
our 10.0 gigabyte hard drive and we must limit all incoming faxes to 1
page.

8.   all faxes must begin with:
*------------cut here/begin-------------------------------------------*
and must end with:
*------------cut here/end--------------------------------------------*

9. Any fax not conforming to this format will be sensed by our software,
then auto-terminated and deleted from the hard drive, before any human ever
gets to see it.

10. The type on your fax must be dark and legible.   If in doubt, please
print it out darker before faxing it in.  If we can't read it, we can't
reply to you or send you our FREE catalogue.     :-(

11.  If this all seems too complicated for faxing, just do it the old
fashioned way via smail!!!

WHO WE ARE:

Tempting Tear-Outs is an advertising company that brings potential new
customers to the companies they advertise for.

MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY MAKING THE FREE OFFER AND THE FREE OFFER ITSELF:

The company making the offer is a magazine subscription agency based in the
USA.  They have over 1,100 popular USA titles available to be shipped to
ANY country, including of course, to anywhere in the USA!    They offer a
FREE 1 yr. subscription to your choice of over 200 of the titles in their
catalogue to any new customer using them for the first time.       The 
dollar value of the freebies, based on the subscription prices directly
from the publishers, ranges from $6.97 all the way up to $50.00!

For new customers in the USA, there is no charge for FPH (foreign postage &
handling), so the freebie is 100% free!   For new customers living
overseas, the only charge on the freebie would be for the FPH (foreign
postage & handling).

Their president has been in the magazine subscription business since 1973
and they are very customer-service oriented.   They will even help you with
address changes on your magazines, even if you move from one country to
another country.   They have thousands of happy customers in over 59
countries.

Their price guarantee is very simple:       they guarantee that their
subscription prices are the lowest available and they will BEAT any
legitimate, verifiable offer before you pay them or match it afterwards, by
refunding you the difference in price PLUS the cost of the postage stamp
you would use sending in the special offer to them, even 6 months after you
pay them, as long as it was current at the time of your offer.    Does that
sound fair?       Wouldn't it be great if everything you bought came with
that price guarantee?  

Sometimes they are less than half of the next best deal out there,
sometimes just a little cheaper, but always you get the lowest rates
without having to shop around.     With 1,100+ titles on their list, they
would like to think that they have also the best selection around!

Within the USA, for their USA customers, they are cheaper than all their
competitors and even the publishers themselves.  This is their price
guarantee.         The 1 yr. freebie that you get with your first order is
completely free!   

Overseas, (even after you factor in the cost of the FPH (foreign postage &
handling) and the conversion from USA Dollars to your currency), on the
average, they are generally around one-fourth to one-half of what the
newsstands overseas charge locally for USA magazines.  On some titles they
are as little as one-tenth of what the newsstands charge.  They are also
the cheapest subscription source for delivery overseas, including directly
from the publishers themselves!   Some publishers don't even offer
subscriptions overseas.........but overseas subscriptions are this
company's specialty!  They feel that magazines should not be a luxury
overseas.   In the USA, people buy magazines and then toss them after
reading them for just a few minutes or hours.  They are so cheap in the
USA!   Well, this company would like to make it the same way for their
overseas customers.  They are also cheaper than all their competitors in
the USA and overseas, including the publishers themselves!   It is also
*highly unlikely* you will find any of their USA competitors calling you
overseas, in order to offer that personal touch, just to sell you a couple
of magazines!  But that is what this company specializes in and loves
doing!     Around one-half their business comes from overseas, so they are
very patient with new customers who only speak limited English as a 2nd
language.    Subscription prices quoted for overseas consist of the
subscription price, plus the FPH.   You add the two together and that is
your total cost.   The exception is the 1 yr. freebie you get with your
first order.   On that title, you pay *only* the FPH for the 1 yr. term.

Their prices are so cheap because when you deal with them, you cut-out all
the middlemen.

HERE IS HOW YOU CAN GET MORE INFO AND GET STARTED WITH THEM:

Simply fax or smail back to us the reply form listed at the top of this
message.   We will then forward your form on to the subscription agency. 
They will then email their "big and juicy" catalogue to you, in whichever
of the two formats you chose.   The catalogue is FREE and makes for hours
of fascinating reading, on its own. It includes the complete list of
freebies, a complete list of all the titles they sell, as well as detailed
descriptions on most of the titles, along with lists of titles by category
of interest and their terms of sale.    

They will then give you a friendly, no-pressure, no obligation, 5-minute
call to go over how they work and to answer any questions that you might
have, as well as give you up-to-the minute price quotes on any titles you
might be considering.     They will call you in whatever country you live
in, taking the time difference into account.        As they like to
emphasize the personal touch they give to each new customer, all first-time
orders can only be done via phone, so they can answer all your questions
completely and personally.   Once you have placed your first order via
phone, you will be able to place future orders and make inquiries on your
account, get price quotes, etc., all via email, if that is most convenient
for you.

Within the USA, they accept payment via check over the phone, Mastercard,
Visa, American Express, Diner's Club and Carte Blanche.    Overseas, they
accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Diner's Club and Carte Blanche,
even if your credit card is a local one in local currency (that most
merchants in the USA would not normally be willing to accept).

That's our introduction of our client that we represent.   We hope that we
have piqued your interest and that you will take the next step to get their
free catalogue!   Thank you for your time and interest.

--
Tempting Tear-Outs.
For more info on marketing & consulting rates, please write us on your
company letterhead, w/business card, via smail to:   Tempting Tear-Outs,
PMB 200, 3835 Richmond Ave., Staten Island NY  10312-3828, USA.     

This email message has been sent to you by:  Tempting Tear-Outs, PMB 200,
3835 Richmond Ave., Staten Island NY  10312-3828, USA..     

TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR MAILING LIST:

There are 4 easy ways to let us know that you would like to be removed from
our mailing list:

1. 	email us at our "from" email address at the top of this message, with a
subject of 	"remove" and a blank body OR

2. 	fax us a 1-line message at:    1-435-302-5907* ;   the 1-line message
should say:  	"Remove  	________@_________   (your email address)" OR

3.	leave us a 1-sentence voicemail message at:    1-435-302-5907* ;   the
1-sentence 	message should say:  	"Remove  	________@_________   (your
email 	address)";  please speak clearly and spell out your email address
phonetically OR

4. 	mail us a 1-line message at:   Tempting Tear-Outs, PMB 200, 3835
Richmond Ave., 
      	Staten Island NY  10312-3828;  the 1-line message should say:
	"Remove  ________@_________   (your email address)."

*Please note:  1-435-302-5907 is ONLY for remove requests.      For more
information, please use the fax numbers listed earlier above the reply
form, following the directions very carefully.      Requests for more
information forms sent to 1-435-302-5907 CANNOT be acknowledged.