Subject: two conferences of extreme relevance

From: Jon Crowcroft <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:26:57 +0200

============================================================================
============================
Apologies if you have already received this message!

Dear colleague,

ITC16 (the 16th International Teletraffic Congress) is just 6 weeks away,
set in the delightful city of Edinburgh, 7-11 June 1999.  Full details at 

http://www.iee.org.uk/Conf/ITC16/Welcome.html#start

The programme is both stimulating and exciting, with Invited Speakers and
tutorials to entice you there.

Peter Key
Microsoft Research
Technical co-chair ITC16

============================================================================
=It is conveniently placed the week after IWQoS!============================
http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/research/iwqos99/

and in between them is the irtf rmrg meeting in pisa....

------- End of Forwarded Message