Subject: Intserv service classification tree

From: Tom Scott <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 06:27:26 -0500

1. Is this list still active?

2. Can anyone refer me to the RFC that accomplishes the first stated
goal of the Intserv WG: "(1) Clearly defining the services to be
provided. The first task faced by this working group is to define and
document the enhanced Internet service model."

3. While developing the Intserv service model, did anyone
compare/contrast the services with TINA and ITU? -- Not that this is
required! It's simply a matter of historical curiosity for me. For an
example of what I'm looking for, see:
http://veda-home.com/fullsvcs.html

-- Regards, TS
-----------------------------------------------------------
Tom Nelson Scott             Phone: 1-419-354-5700
The Veda Home Company        Fax: 1-419-354-5705
1411 Sheffield Drive         Email: [email-masked]
Bowling Green OH 43402       http://veda-home.com
"In IP We Trust"       "E Pluribus Unix"       "Java Rules"
-----------------------------------------------------------