Subject: Any activity on this list?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 09:18:15 +0200

HI, 

I subscribed to this mailig-list some weeks ago, but have only received 1
mail.

Has the discussion regarding intserv moved to another list?

-Marius Clemetsen

--------------------------------------------------------
Marius Clemetsen, Telenor
Instituttveien 23, N-2007 Kjeller
Telefon: (+47) 63 84 86 97
Mobil: (+47) 909 14 606
Email: [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------

---

From: John Wroclawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 13:51:20 -0400

>Has the discussion regarding intserv moved to another list?

Hi Marius,

The list is quiet because the WG has very little work on its plate. 
There is only one open internet draft at the moment; 
draft-davie-intserv-compress-00.txt was presented at the last IETF 
and a little bit of feedback was collected, but the authors haven't 
published a new version since then so there is no discussion at 
present.

All of the WG's previous work items are complete and RFC's have been published.

cheers,
-john