Subject: Re: draft status?

From: Avram Shacham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 11:39:32 -0700

ftp://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippcp-protocol-01.txt is the
latest document dated October 1, 1997.  I also located this draft on
ftp.isi.edu:

-rw-rw-r--  1 1747  135  18032  Oct  1 13:41 draft-ietf-ippcp-protocol-01.txt

avram

At 11:16 AM 10/20/97 -0400, Rodney Thayer wrote:
>what's the latest document?  I recall something being published AFTER
>Munich, but I don't see anything after August 7 in the draft repository.
>
>
>-- Rodney Thayer Sable Technology +1 617 332 7292
>   <http://www.shore.net/~sable/info/contact_info.html> --

---

From: Rodney Thayer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 12:17:59 -0400

Sorry about that, I thought it said -00 and a different date when I checked
it this morning.  Of course it's there.