Subject: draft status?

From: Rodney Thayer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 11:16:05 -0400

what's the latest document?  I recall something being published AFTER
Munich, but I don't see anything after August 7 in the draft repository.

-- Rodney Thayer Sable Technology +1 617 332 7292
   <http://www.shore.net/~sable/info/contact_info.html> --

---

From: Naganand Doraswamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 15:16:54 -0400

Rodney,

We are in the process of modifying the drafts in the working group page.
We are removing the architecture document as the latest draft
"draft-ietf-ippcp-protocol-01.txt" supercedes it. 

You can read this draft by clicking on the entry that says
"IP Payload Compression Protocol (IPComp)"

--Naganand

---------------------------------------------------------------

Naganand Doraswamy		(508)916-1323 (O)				
Bay Architecture Lab		(508)670-8153 (F)
Bay Networks, Inc.
3 Federal St, BL3-04
Billerica, MA 01821