Subject: Lasers/Optics/Optical Tables - Save!

From: [email-masked]
Date: 05 Dec 97 5:25:53 PM

MWK INDUSTRIES SALE! 

JUST A QUICK LETTER TO SHOW YOU  SOME LASERS- OPTICS AND OPTICAL TABLES 
SURPLUS
THAT WE JUST RECEIVED.

ITEM TRIMMU12   14 WATT ARGON LASER MADE FOR HEART SURGERY, TRIMEDYNE 
MODEL 900
TEMOO, POLORIZED,220VAC INPUT , WATER COOLED , FIBER LAUNCH, ALL ON 
ROLLAROUND CART
EXCELENT FOR LAB USE, THE POWER WAS MEASURED AT 13 TO 14 WATTS. PRICE 
$9500
12 MONTH WARRANTEE.  

ITEM: COHERENT ARTICULATING ARM FROM A  MODEL 451 CO2 MEDICAL LASER.
ECCELLENT COND. $200

ITEM CO220A:  CO2 LASER MADE BY PFIZER ,1990, FOR SURGERY, TATTOO 
REMOVAL ECT.
20 WATT OUTPUT , TESTED AND IN EXC. COND. 110 VAC INPUT, COST $40,000 
NEW OUR PRICE 4,900.
MODEL 20-C

ITEM:PDA-1U1  SPECTRA PHYSICS QUANTRA RAY PULSED DYE LASER , GOOD FOR 
SPARE PARTS
MODEL PDA-1 $500

ITEM NEWU1  NEWPORT OPTICAL TABLE 16" BY 36" 4" THICK, 1 " HOLE SPACING, 
COMES WITH A
RUBBER ISOLATED TABLE STAND, NOT AIR SUPPORTED,   $750

ITEM: HEPSN1  HELIUM  NEON POWER SUPPLY KIT OPERATES UP TO A 15 mW  
LASER, INCLUDES
ALL COMPONENTS AND PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS STUFF 
AND
SOLDER THE CIRCUIT  BOARD . 4" BY 3" BY 3", PRICE $75

ITEM  HENEU12   1 TO 1.5 MW HE-NE LASER 632.8 nM INCLUDES 12VDC INPUT 
POWER SUPPLY
ALL  IN A PLASTIC HOUSING 6.25 IN. BY 1.375IN BY 2.25 IN. TEMOO,RANDOM 
POL. ,1.7 MR DIVERGENCE.
12 MONTH WARRANTEE , PRICE $45

ITEM MELU12   1 TO 2 mW  HE-NE LASER 632.8 NM , PULLS FROM MEDICAL 
EQUIPMENT .EACH
UNIT INCLUDES HE-NE HEAD AND POWER SUPPLY[110VAC INPUT]. ALL YOU NEED TO 
PROVIDE IS A POWER CORD AND A FUSE TO MAKE THE UNIT OPERATIONAL. THE 
BEAM IS TEM00, POLORIZED
WE WILL COVER EACH UNIT WITH A 12 MONTH UNLIMITED HOUR WARRANTEE, 
EXCELLENT
FOR FOR LAB OR HOME USE. NEW THESE COST APPROX. $350 OUR PRICE $85. 
DIMENSIONS  9.75 BY 1.25 INCHES, P.S. 4.25 BY 3.25BY 1.25 INCHES.

ITEM  RAMCNS1:  RAMAN CELL OPTICS 308 nm AR/AR 4600 A 0=0 DEGREES
1000 MM FL. 2" DIA. NEW. ORIGINAL PRICE $520 OUR PRICE $175

ITEM TFPOLNS1:   POLARIZERS , THIN FILM FOR 532 nm , NEW, ORIGINAL COST 
$590 EACH
OUR PRICE $200 EACH  10 MM DIA.

ITEM CO2OCNS1:  CO2 HIGH REFECTOR AND OUTPUT COUPLER 10.5 MM DIA, OC 
=79%R
NEW. $200 A SET.

ITEM 25MNS1: DIELECTRIC BROADBAND MIRRORS 450 TO 700NM , NEW WITH 
PLASTIC 
PROTECTIVE COATINGS , 2 SIZES 25 MM SQ. AND 50 MM SQ. RECOMENDED FOR 
HIGHER
POWER LASERS. 

25MM SIZE  ITEM  25MNS1 $20
50MM SIZE  ITEM 50MNS1  $25

ITEM # BSDNS1:   50/50 DIELECTRIC COATED PLATE BEAM SPLITTER 630 TO 660 
NM
COMES IN A TRIANGLE SHAPE EACH SIDE APPROX. 1"   PRICE $20

ITEM # 45NS1  45 DEGREE RED REFLECTOR , PASSES 488 TO 532NM , CAN BE 
USED TO COMBINE
RED AND GREEN/BLUE LASERS TO CREATE A WHITE LIGHT LASER. 1" SQ.   PRICE 
$15

ITEM# PCINS1  PLANO/CONVEX LENS COATED FOR YAG 1064NM  , AR COATED, 10MM 
DIA.
NEW, ORIG. COST $250 OUR PRICE $100

ITEM# INFILTER   : INTERFERENCE FILTERS USED FOR PASSING A PARTICULAR 
SPECTRAL
LINE , 11.8 MM DIA. CAREFULLY REMOVED FROM MEDICAL EQUIPMENT AND WRAPPED
IN LENSE PAPER.  THE FOLLOWING WAVE LENGTHS ARE AVAILABLE.
523.5, 547.4 , 572.1,  512.9,   550.6,  488,  505.7 nm   price $20 each.

FOR A COMPLETE LINE OF NEW AND USED LASERS - OPTICS -ELECTRO OPTICS- 
LASER SHOWS
ORDER A COMPLETE CATALOG AT MWKINDUSTRIES.COM

TO: ORDER GO TO OUR WEB SITE    MWKINDUSTRIES.COM   {SECURE ORDERING 
SITE}

QUESTIONS OR REMOVAL FROM MAILING LIST EMAIL:  [email-masked]

MWK INDUSTRIES
1269 POMONA RD
CORONA CA 91720
PHONE 909-278-0563
FAX 909-278-4887