Subject: Next Step

From: Naganand Doraswamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 1998 12:04:54 -0500

We are pretty close to getting the architecture draft through IESG. As we
discussed earlier, all the algorithm documents should become informational
RFC. I would like these forwarded to the IESG before the LA IETF. Right now
we have two drafts-

1. draft-ietf-ippcp-lzs-02.txt
2. draft-ietf-ippcp-deflate-01.txt

Are there any other comments on this? If not, I would like to submit these
for last calls to be published as Informational RFC's. 

We also need to decide if there is any need to meet at LA. I do not think
we have any additional work at this point. If anybody has work item that
they feel requires a meeting at LA please let me know. I will have to
request for a slot. If I do not hear from anybody, I will assume there is
no need to meet at LA.

We need to push for interoperability at the next IPsec workshop and I guess
this is already happenning. 
--Naganand

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Naganand Doraswamy				(978)916-1323 (O)
Bay Architecture Lab				(978)670-8153 (Fax)
3 Federal St, Mail Stop BL3-03
Billerica, MA 01821