Subject: Re: Next Step

From: Avram Shacham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 16:47:07 -0800

More than two weeks have passed since the mailing-list discussed the rapidly
approaching bake-off.

So far I read no message from IPComp vendors, who plan to take part in the
3-98 bake-off.  Could the implementors, who plan to attend the 3-98
IPSec/IPComp bake-off, describe the capabilities of their IPComp
implementations?  For example: compression algorithm(s) supported,
negotiation mechanisms, and any other detail that can make the
interoperability test a success.

Naganand, have you received any message indicating IPComp vendors participating 
in this event?

Only 12 days are left till 3-2-98...
avram

>At 12:04 PM 2/2/98 -0500, Naganand Doraswamy wrote:

<snip>

>>We need to push for interoperability at the next IPsec workshop and I guess
>>this is already happenning. 
>
>The best way to present implementations is to take part in the bake-offs. 
>
>Could the implementors, who plan to attend the 3-98 IPSec/IPComp bake-off,
>describe the capabilities of their implementations?  For example:
>compression algorithm(s) supported, negotiation mechanisms, and any other
>detail that can make the interoperability test a success.
>
>avram
>