Subject: Racks R Us!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 18:26:03 EDT

<HTML><BODY >=============================================================
    THIS IS NOT UNSOLICITED MAIL-THIS IS NOT UNSOLICITED MAIL
=============================================================
IF YOU'RE UNDER 18 DELETE now! - REMOVE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
=============================================================
                    This mail was sent at 5:28 PM on 7/18/97.
<FONT COLOR="#FF0000">
As a Preferred Customer, you're invited to attend the
special SNEAK PREVIEW of XXXdesires.  Be the first to see 18 year old
girls doing every HARDCORE sex act imaginable!

http://www.angelfire.com/hi/ftr11    
AOL users just <a href="http://www.angelfire.com/hi/ftr11">Click
Here!</a></FONT>
=====================MORE LINKS==============================
<FONT COLOR="#083194">
For the HOTTEST SEXIEST TEENS go to: 
http://www.angelfire.com/hi/ftr11    
AOL users just <a href="http://www.angelfire.com/hi/ftr11">Click Here!</a>
and see what the celebrities wish you hadn't!

On 7/18/97 pst and the day after, hundreds of luscious young girls will be
appearing LIVE onscreen @
http://www.angelfire.com/hi/ftr11
AOL users just <a href="http://www.angelfire.com/hi/ftr11">Click Here!</a>

Tons of free XXX movie downloads!  AVIS and MP3s at:
http://www.angelfire.com/hi/ftr11
AOL users just <a href="http://www.angelfire.com/hi/ftr11">Click Here!</a>
All models are at least 18 years of age!</FONT>
======================REMOVE================================
<FONT COLOR="#299C39">
        *IMPORTANT*

THIS IS NOT AN UNSOLICITED EMAIL! YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE
A PAST/PRESENT MEMBER, OR ARE A VISITOR WHO HAS REQUESTED ADDITIONAL
INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SITES.

Please note the sender of this mail is in no way affiliated with the sites
listed above.  

Because of this, these companies would appreciate it if you would refrain from
contacting them with your questions or complaints about our mailings as they
are not responsible us.

If you have been mailed in error and wish to be removed from our mailing list,
please click the link the appropriate below and type "remove" in the subject
field and hit send.  You will receive no further emails from us.  (Only the
subject of your mail will be detected, so do not bother writing us a letter as
it will not be read)

<A HREF="mailto:[email-masked]">Click Here to REMOVE Yourself From This
XXX Mailing List</A>

<A HREF="mailto:[email-masked]">Click Here to ADD Yourself To Other XXX
Mailing Lists</A>
</FONT></BODY></HTML>