Subject: RE: do not feed the nutcase

From: Stu McClure <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 19:36:02 -0600

Perry,
	You've hit this right on target!

		I've already filtered him out!  We need serious people to talk about actual and current engineering practices.  One of the reasons we have so many people unsubscribing every day is that our content is fading each and every day.  Let's return to the substance we used to have.  Let's return to the engineering topics we used to discuss instead of politics. 

P.S.	Sorry Perry (Jon, Vint, et al) from those of us who still tune in ...for their lack of relativity.

			circa AHS

-----Original Message-----
From:	Perry E. Metzger [SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent:	Tuesday, February 24, 1998 11:24 AM
To:	[email-masked]
Subject:	do not feed the nutcase

The more people reply to Jim Fleming, the less actual work we will
accomplish. That is, of course, his likely goal here. (If that is not
his goal and he is simply deranged there is no point in replying
anyway.)

I know there is a great temptation to reply and note "Jim, you have
every detail totally wrong", but please just delete his messages
unread instead. We have serious work to do.

Perry