Subject: Re: IAB comments on Green Paper

From: Peter Deutsch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 14:35:29 -0500

[ You wrote: ]

} Please don't think that the President can just issue Executive Orders and
} make things happen.
} 
} The President in the US has only rather limited intrinsic powers (mainly
} military and international relations.) 

So, if someone proposes moving DNS administration to
Switzerland, he'd be within his powers to send in an airstrike??  :-)

[* please note the smiley. This denotes a joke. A joke. A joke...  *]

					- peterd

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Peter Deutsch,                                   (514) 875-8611  (phone)
  Bunyip Information Systems Inc.                     (514) 875-8134  (fax)
    <[email-masked]>                               http://www.bunyip.com

"... When beetles fight these battles in a bottle with their paddles and the
bottle's on a poodle and the poodle's eating noodles... they call this a
muddle puddle tweedle poodle beetle noodle bottle paddle battle..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------