Subject: Tired of hearing about Re: Tired of Waiting and and and???

From: "Alan J. Maitland" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 19:44:09 -0600

Dear Group,

Is it me or all we all starting to get a bit tired of ongoing discussions
that start as business of the group and degrade to personal matters.

I make a modest proposal.

As long as messages stay to topic, why not keep a thread public.

Those who wish to engage in the back and forth behavior, simply keep track
of the back and forth threads.  At the end, the least bloodied of the
parties can send the results to all of us.  In this way, we at least will
not have to use the delete message key quite so many times in a day and the
overall burden on all of our servers is reduced to one HELO per tirade session.

It's okay, I did talk radio for two years, I understand public
exhibitionism... really... I do   =-)

Best,

Alan Maitland
President
NBCI.Net

Visit http://2000.Experience.Net/ home of the Year 2000 Challenge private
satellite broadcast training event this fall - planning and coordinating Y2K
issues.  Industry leaders joining to address the Y2K challenge.
Technology Training... for People and Companies.

At 03:48 PM 7/11/98 -0700, he said this:
At 05:23 PM 7/12/98 -0400, he said that:
At 07:56 AM 7/13/98 -0700, then he said THIS:
At 01:04 PM 7/14/98 -0700, and so he got really pissed and said...

And the beat goes on...