Subject: IPP> ADM - Agenda for IETF IPP WG Meeting

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 10:41:58 PST

Here is the final version of the IETF IPP WG Meeting Agenda:

Internet Printing Protocol WG (ipp)

Wednesday, December 10 1300-1500
================================

Chairs:  Steve Zilles <[email-masked]>
         Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

discuss any remaining issues associated with the IPP WG I-Ds:

- Requirements for an Internet Printing Protocol
  <draft-ietf-ipp-req-01.txt> 
This document has been out for WG Last Call, with no comments.

- Rationale for the Structure of the Model and Protocol
  for the Internet Printing Protocol
  <draft-ietf-ipp-rat-02.txt> 
This document is currently out for WG Last Call, closing on December 15.

- Mapping between LPD and IPP Protocols
  <draft-ietf-ipp-lpd-ipp-map-02.txt> or later
This document has been out for WG Last Call. A few editorial comments
have been included in this updated draft.

- Internet Printing Protocol/1.0: Model and Semantics
  <draft-ietf-ipp-model-07.txt> 
This document has been out for WG Last Call. Resolutions to the 
comments are currently being worked on.

- Internet Printing Protocol/1.0: Protocol Specification
  <draft-ietf-ipp-protocol-03.txt> 
This document has been out for WG Last Call. Resolutions to the 
comments are currently being worked on.

The emphasis of the IPP WG meeting will be on the last two documents.

----

The latest version of the overall IETF Meeting Agenda (dated November 26)
can be found at:

	ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/0mtg-agenda.txt

----

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]