Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> New <[email-masked]> (Server to Device Protocol) DL now available

From: Jeff Schnitzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 21:48:38 -0400

The PWG's new <[email-masked]> Server-to-Device Printing Protocol mail 
discussion list is now available.

To begin your subscription, send mail to <[email-masked]> with the
following as the mail message body:

  subscribe sdp
  end

I have also set up FTP://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sdp as the project
repository, and the Hypermail archives of the mailing list at 
HTTP://www.pwg.org/hypermail/sdp 

There is no SDP web page.  Has someone taken that on?

/Jeff
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
Jeffrey D. Schnitzer      |   Email:  [email-masked] 
Underscore, Inc.          |   Voice:  (603) 889-7000
41-C Sagamore Park Rd     |     Fax:  (603) 889-2699   
Hudson, NH  03051-4915    |     Web:  http://www.underscore.com
---------------------------------------------------------------