Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> EARLY PING REQUEST - August PWG Meeting in Toronto

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 11:06:21 -0400

I have tentatively reserved the Toronto Marriott at Eaton Centre for the
August meeting (August 17-21).  It looks like the room rate will be CN$175
(or about US$130).  Reservations are not currently open but I would like an
early ping for interest before I sign the contract.  Assume the following
schedule (rough):

Monday/Tuesday - 1394 Printing
Tuesday evening - MIB
Wednesday - PWG/IPP
Thursday - SDP
Friday - UDP

The exact split of Wednesday and Thursday may vary a little but I suspect
IPP MIB Access and Notification will be on Wednesday and SDP will be on
Thursday with maybe a little spill-over from Wednesday but I hope not.

Don Wright

Product Manager, Strategic Alliances
Dept C14, Bldg 035-3
phone: 606-232-4808
fax:       606-232-6740