Subject: IPP> New Design Goals Document (formerly Requirements)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 17:45:46 -0400

I have placed the following documents on the ftp server:

The draft in TEXT format:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_REQ/draft-ietf-ipp-req-980626.txt

The draft in PDF format:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_REQ/draft-ietf-ipp-req-980626.pdf

... and for Tom

The diff-ed version compared against the currently published IETF
requirements ID:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_REQ/draft-ietf-ipp-req-980626-diff.pdf

The contents of the first 2 are EXACTLY as I expect to submit,  only the
file name of the txt version would be changed assuming no changes have to
be made to the content.

Enjoy!

**********************************************
* Don Wright                 [email-masked] *
* Product Manager, Strategic Alliances       *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *
**********************************************