Subject: PWG> Meeting Notice: January Joint PWG/PWG-C Meeting

From: Larry Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 10:59:33 -0800

Hello all,

I have not received many RSVPs for this meeting yet.  I know it's early
notice but I really need a good idea on the room reservations.  Please let
me know if you even think you will be attending.

Thanks,
Larry

**********
Original message:

Sorry for the duplicate lists.  This is an advance meeting notice and
request for the January 1998 PWG/PWG-C meeting in Hawaii.  The hotel in
Hawaii is not quite as flexible as one in Witchita, so I need to get some
quick expectation as to how many people will be attending which meetings.

Place:  	Maui Marriott on Kaanapali Beach
When: 	Week of January 26-30, 1998
Schedule:	1/26-27 	Joint 1394PWG/PWG-C meeting
		1/28	PWG
		1/29	TBD
		1/30	TBD

Room rate:	$179 double, $25 per person to four people	
		plus meeting charge TBD

I have rooms set aside from Friday, 1/23 through Sunday, 2/1.  In order to
make this a smooth meeting setup I need to get a good idea of who is coming
when, for how long and if there will be others coming.  The facility has
day programs for kids.

We are going to try to plan something for Tuesday night.  Please let me
know if you want to attend (whatever it may be?).

I realize that this is quite advance notice but please provide me with the
following information as soon as possible:

Name:
Date arrival:
Date checkout:
What meetings:
# Adults:
# Kids:
Tuesday night:	y/n

Thanks,
Larry
***************************************************************
Larry A. Stein			Phone: 	(619)292-2742
Warp Nine Engineering		Fax:	(619)292-8020
				Web: 	http://www.fapo.com
***************************************************************