Subject: PWG> Getting the $101 rate at the Hyatt hotel for the PWG meeting

From: Keith Carter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 14:06:24 -0500

Per my original note, you may make reservations under "PWG" at the Hyatt hotel
for the rate of $101/night starting on Thursday 2/12.  The Hyatt hotel won't
lock in the rate until I give them a list of people with arrival and departure
dates.  Thus, my request of everyone to "ping" me by 3:00PM CST on 2/10 so I
can send this information to the Hyatt on 2/11.  The hotel will then open
reservations under "PWG" at $101/night on 2/12.  Anyone who makes reservations
at a higher rate before 2/12 should notify me because the Hyatt will lower
their rate to $101 if I inform them to do so on 2/11.  The Hyatt hotel is
holding 25 rooms per night for the PWG through 2/11 but they require names to
reserve these rooms so please ping soon!  To date, I have received 14 pings.

Have a super day,

Keith Carter
Senior Software Engineer
IBM Network Computing Software Division in Austin, Texas
internet email: [email-masked]
Notes email: Keith Carter/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
phone: 512-838-2155
tie-line: 678-2155
fax: 512-838-0169

---

From: "Mark T. Edmead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 11:43:14 -0800

Keith:

Yes, I already made reservervations for myself and Larry Stein at the 
higher rate. If you could inform Hyatt when you call them that would be 
great.  Like I said earlier, I will be out of the country for a while, this 
is why I made the reservations so early.

Thanks!

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From:	Keith Carter [SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent:	Monday, February 09, 1998 11:06 AM
To:	[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject:	PWG> Getting the $101 rate at the Hyatt hotel for the PWG meeting

Per my original note, you may make reservations under "PWG" at the Hyatt 
hotel
for the rate of $101/night starting on Thursday 2/12.  The Hyatt hotel 
won't
lock in the rate until I give them a list of people with arrival and 
departure
dates.  Thus, my request of everyone to "ping" me by 3:00PM CST on 2/10 so 
I
can send this information to the Hyatt on 2/11.  The hotel will then open
reservations under "PWG" at $101/night on 2/12.  Anyone who makes 
reservations
at a higher rate before 2/12 should notify me because the Hyatt will lower
their rate to $101 if I inform them to do so on 2/11.  The Hyatt hotel is
holding 25 rooms per night for the PWG through 2/11 but they require names 
to
reserve these rooms so please ping soon!  To date, I have received 14 
pings.

Have a super day,

Keith Carter
Senior Software Engineer