Subject: JMP> Getting the $101 rate at the Hyatt hotel for the PWG meeting

From: Keith Carter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 14:06:24 -0500

Per my original note, you may make reservations under "PWG" at the Hyatt hotel
for the rate of $101/night starting on Thursday 2/12.  The Hyatt hotel won't
lock in the rate until I give them a list of people with arrival and departure
dates.  Thus, my request of everyone to "ping" me by 3:00PM CST on 2/10 so I
can send this information to the Hyatt on 2/11.  The hotel will then open
reservations under "PWG" at $101/night on 2/12.  Anyone who makes reservations
at a higher rate before 2/12 should notify me because the Hyatt will lower
their rate to $101 if I inform them to do so on 2/11.  The Hyatt hotel is
holding 25 rooms per night for the PWG through 2/11 but they require names to
reserve these rooms so please ping soon!  To date, I have received 14 pings.

Have a super day,

Keith Carter
Senior Software Engineer
IBM Network Computing Software Division in Austin, Texas
internet email: [email-masked]
Notes email: Keith Carter/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
phone: 512-838-2155
tie-line: 678-2155
fax: 512-838-0169