Subject: Re: PMP> Printer MIB Working Group mtg. in Boulder

From: [email-masked] (Bill Wagner)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 13:46:32 -0500

Lloyd,
     
     Since I will not be at the Boulder meeting, I appreciate your 
     position. However, there are some valid concerns with respect to  
     direction and degree of modification of the printer MIB that have a 
     significant time consideration. Not only does waiting until the 
     December meeting seem undesirable, the fact that the meeting after 
     that is not until March (forget Hawaii) puts a large gap into 
     completing any follow-on activity at face-to-face meetings. 
     
     I therefore would request that you outline an alternate method of 
     identifying, organizing and resolving the various issues that have 
     arisen.
     
     Best regards, 
     
     Bill Wagner

______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________
Subject: PMP> Printer MIB Working Group mtg. in Boulder
Author:  [email-masked] at Internet
Date:    10/28/97 8:14 PM

As the IETF Printer MIB working group co-chairman, it is part of my 
responsibility to moderate discussion of Printer MIB issues. It was
my decision to not have an IETF Printer MIB working group face to face 
meeting during the PWG meetings in Boulder. Scheduling a meeting with 
such short notice and with as little partipication from Printer MIB 
working group active partipicants would have been irresponsible on
my part. I know this has upset some people but it is my responsibility 
to make sure that as many partipicants are involved as possible in any 
discussion. Therefore I will state again that there will not be a 
Printer MIB Working Group face to face meeting in Boulder this week. 
Regards,
Lloyd