Subject: PWG> ADM - Last minute information for PWG LA meeting

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 05:05:02 PST

Hi,

Here are few pieces of additional information that can be of use to you if
you come to the LA meeting:

1) You will find the Crowne Plaza shuttles under the green signs when you
come out from the baggage area. They are supposed to come by every 15-20
minutes, you can also use the free phones in the baggage area to phone the
hotel directly.

2) They are just doing some repairs to the hotel entrance, use the smaller
door round the corner for entry.

3) The PWG meeting will be held in the Bordeaux room (wine not included
:-). We have the same room all week.

4) Do not believe that it is not raining in Southern California! This
morning we had a real bad rainstorm, but the sun is now up again. You might
need a raincoat or an umbrella. Temperatures are in the 70th.

Looking forward to see many of you next week.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]