Subject: IPP> MOD - new 970116 model document

From: Scott Isaacson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 19:54:35 -0700

I have posted:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-980116-rev.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-980116-rev.rtf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-980116.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-980116.rtf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-980116.txt

The only changes are:
1. Fixed up Printer object URI problem (containing-printer-uri =>
job-printer-uri)
2. Fixed up "orientation-request" problem
3. Clean up bad cross-references
4. Very minor edits

Rev marks are againts 980109.

This is going to the IETF as draft-ietf-ipp-model-09.txt

Scott

************************************************************
Scott A. Isaacson
Corporate Architect
Novell Inc., M/S PRV-C-121 
122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
voice: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
fax: (801) 861-2517
email: [email-masked]
web: http://www.novell.com
************************************************************