Subject: JMP> December Meeting in LA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 16:02:50 -0500

Based upon the progress of work on JMP, IPP, etc. at the Boulder meeting,
here's
my first pass at a meeting schedule for the December meeting.

Dec 1, 2    -  1394 Printing
Dec 3        -  IPP
Dec 4       - SENSE
Dec 5       - FIN

I will issue a final agenda on or about November 24th.

Don

**********************************************
* Don Wright                 [email-masked] *
* Manager, Strategic Alliances and Standards *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *
**********************************************

---

From: Jay Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 1997 12:12:05 -0500

A Sense project meeting will be held in LA next month ONLY if real
interest is shown on the Sense mailing list before the end of
November.

As of this writing, there is a call for consensus on the Sense
requirements document (ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sense/reqmts.txt),
with a target deadline THIS WEEK (Wednesday, Nov 5) for comments.

If little or no comments are posted to the public Sense project
mailing list ([email-masked]) by the end of this week, then I will
be inclined to declare that Sense project should be shutdown,
and hence, no meeting will be held in LA in December.

Common on, Sense fans, let's get some discussion rolling on the
list if you'd like to see this technology develop into something
we can all use.

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------