Subject: PWG> Discount Benefit Program

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 12:35:47 -0600 (CST)

Dear Valued Benefits Coordinator:

If you're serious about launching your image and benefit offering 
into the next millenium - AutoReports is the platform you need.

When you investigate a value-added benefit, you go to the experts.  
We at AutoReports are the experts in state of the art car buying.  
Over the past thirty years we have been on the cutting edge nationwide.  
We have had major breakthroughs when it comes to saving consumers 
in the auto-buying arena. 

Now we are offering our premier services to progressive associations
 - at no charge.  That's right, no charge!  That's why we're 
contacting you.

We've pioneered such things as:

By phone and on-line, free vehicle pricing information on any new or 
used vehicle, which includes:

· Manufacturer's sticker price, so you're armed to ensure a great deal.
· Trade-in value on your current car, so there's no "juggling" the real 
  value.
· No obligation referrals to pre-selected dealership in you're area for 
  unbeatable pre-negotiated pricing.

Easy as one, two, three and, there's still so much more.

We are extending you an exclusive invitation for a free personal 
link to our web site from yours.  No cost, no obligation.  Remember 
that access and total services to your members, associations or 
employees are always free!  But don't take our word for it.  
Experience it!  Visit our web site right now to get a personal 
feel for our high-powered service - www.AutoReports.com.  Only then 
will you see how we can magnify your already dynamic benefit offering.

Don't delay.  Reserve your link today!

Anticipating Your Response, or for further information call (800)
937-2678 ext. 34 or email me at:  [email-masked].

Robyn Angsten
Business Development Coordinator