Subject: IPP> ADM - Agenda for PWG IPP Phone Conference - 980121

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 17:50:16 PST

Agenda for PWG IPP Phone Conference - 980114

As we have got final drafts on all our initially planned documents,
the only remaining subject for discussion is the request from Paul 
Moore to re-open the protocol mapping for discussion.

Paul has signaled that he will try to have some initial input for
our Wednesday phone conference. Assuming that this happens, we will 
talk about Paul's and anybody else's new input on that subject.

The dial-in information is the same as last weeek:

Call-in:    1-423-523-7162
Access:     190148
Time:       4PM EST (1PM PST)
Duration:   Max 2.5 hours

Regards,

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]