Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> April PWG Meeting

From: "Turner, Randy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 17:05:54 -0800

The next PWG meeting will be held in Portland, Oregon  April 6-10.
The meeting details follow:

Place: Embassy Suites, Downtown
(There are multiple embassy suites in Portland area, mention "Embassy
Suites, Downtown" specifically)
(This is their newest property in Portland)

Rate:  Conference Rate: $138.00/night + tax.
When making reservations, mention "Sharp".

The window for making reservations should begin on Thursday 3/12 and
close 2 weeks after that.

Meeting Room Fees: ~US$38.00/day, depending on final "PING" count.

Block of rooms is reserved from Sunday night 6/5 through the night of
6/10. Checking out Saturday 6/11.

---

From: "Turner, Randy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 17:31:01 -0800

Thanks to Greg Le Clair for the correction.

The dates were wrong at the bottom of my last announcement.

The fix is included below.

Randy

-----Original Message-----
From:	Turner, Randy [SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent:	Monday, March 09, 1998 5:06 PM
To:	[email-masked]'
Subject:	PWG-ANNOUNCE> April PWG Meeting

Block of rooms is reserved from Sunday night 4/5 through the night of
4/10. Checking out Saturday 4/11.