Subject: PWG> Donations

From: Larry Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 08:57:27 -0800

Hello all,

I'm working with a local group to provide PC's to a couple of the schools
here in San Diego.  What were trying to do is to get all the old computer
leftovers that we all have stashed away and build functioning PC's from this.

If you have any boards, chassis, systems, RAM, drives, SOFTWARE or any
other components, and would like to send them to a place where they could
be put to some good use, then please consider sending them to me to be
included in this effort.  All we ask is that the item be functional.

Warp Nine is donating time, materials and our own scrap pile to this cause.
 If you need shipping to be paid for then we will donate this.  Please
contact me for assistance.

Please let me know if you can help.  Send your stuff to :

Warp Nine Engineering
3645 Ruffin Road
Suite 330
San Diego, CA 92123

619-292-2740

Thank you very much,
Larry Stein
***************************************************************
Larry A. Stein			Phone: 	(619)292-2742
Warp Nine Engineering		Fax:	(619)292-8020
				Web: 	http://www.fapo.com
***************************************************************