Subject: IPP> PRO - Rev 6 uploaded for PRO and LPD

From: Tom Hastings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 16:53:40 PDT

I have down line loaded the PRO and LPD documents as:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp-pro-980623-rev-6.doc

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp-pro-980623-rev-6.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp-pro-980623-rev-6.txt

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp-pro-980623-rev-6-rev.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp-lpd-980623-rev-6.doc

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp-lpd-980623-rev-6.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/Ipp-lpd-980623-rev-6.txt

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp-lpd-980623-rev-6-rev.pdf

Tom

<excerpt>X-Sender: [email-masked] 

X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 4.0.1 

Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 18:28:21 PDT 

To: Carl-Uno Manros  

From: Robert Herriot  

Subject: New Protocol and LPD documents 

Cc: Tom Hastings  

<bigger>I am sending you the 2 revised encoding and lpd documents because
the pwg 

site isn't responding and I won't be able to attend tomorrow's meeting.

The documents are all MS Word 6.0

I hope that you can produce the pdf versions and download them.

Bob Herriot

</bigger>

</excerpt><<<<<<<<