Subject: JMP> URGENT: Job MIB telecon is TODAY (Thursday), not tomorrow (Friday)

From: Jay Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 10:52:33 -0500

Turns out that Harry misstated the date of the follow-up Job MIB
telecon.  It is TODAY (Thursday), not tomorrow (Friday).

Here is the calling information as previously posted by Harry:

> Number is 1-888-687-2860
> pass code is 404724
> 
> Topics:  1. nested JmJobSubId
>                  2. collatted / uncollated
> 
> I have 8 lines (we had 6 participants today). Hope you can be there!!!

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------