Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Universal Print Driver

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 13:25:15 -0400

With all the interest in UPD from an attendance perspective, I have been
disappointed by the lack of a volunteer to chair the effort.  Since my last
note publishing the Washington meeting agenda, a volunteer has stepped
forward.  Sandra Matts of HP Boise has volunteered to lead the UPD effort.
Please join me in thanking Sandra for stepping up to this.  I know you will
all welcome her and help her in this worthwile project.

Here mail/e-mail info is as follows:

Sandra Matts

Engineer Scientist
Hewlett-Packard
11311 Chinden Blvd. MS 227
Boise, ID 83716
(208) 396-4755

Again, thanks Sandra!

Don

**********************************************
* Don Wright                 [email-masked] *
* Product Manager, Strategic Alliances       *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *
**********************************************