Subject: Re: IPP> Consensus on sending our drafts to the IESG

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 02:53:51 -0500

As requested, I reafirm my decision, as expressed at the meeting in Maui,
to send the IPP Model & Semantics and the Protocol Specification drafts
to the IESG without further delay.

Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems

---

From: Jay Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 10:46:25 -0500

> to the IESG without further delay.

Ditto for me, too.

It's really a shame XML wasn't available earlier.  It certainly
has some merit.

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------