Subject: PWG> NOTICE: [email-masked] now MERGES all pwg.org lists

From: Jeff Schnitzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 09:21:54 -0500

In order to minimize the redundant traffic and server load
caused when people cross-post organizational and meeting notices
to all seven pwg.org mailing lists, the mail to the address 
<[email-masked]> will now go to ALL subscribers of ANY PWG mailing 
list.  

   Please send meeting and organizational announcements ONLY to
the <[email-masked]> mailing list.

   Each morning, the <[email-masked]> list is updated by a unique,
case-folded sort of all pwg.org mailing lists.

/Jeff
 <[email-masked]>

---------------------------------------------------------------
Jeffrey D. Schnitzer      |   Email:  [email-masked] 
Underscore, Inc.          |   Voice:  (603) 889-7000
41-C Sagamore Park Rd     |     Fax:  (603) 889-2699   
Hudson, NH  03051-4915    |     Web:  http://www.underscore.com
---------------------------------------------------------------