Subject: IPP> MS XML Proposal

From: Paul Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 11:58:57 -0800

These documents are now availble at

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/

called draft-xml4ipp*

They are in Word97, word95, html and PDF format (thanks to Jay for the last
one).

Read and enjoy :-)

---

From: Jay Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 17:19:33 -0500

Paul,

On page 7 there is an error in the 6.1 example on this line:

  <job-impressions>2</copies>

Ie, "job-impressions" should be "copies" (I think).

Overall, I've got to say I like the looks of your XML proposal.
I'm not sure how to read the fact that no one has posted any
comments, either to your proposal or Bob Herriot's similar work.

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------