Subject: PWG> Meeting room information for PWG meeting in Austin on 3/2-6

From: Keith Carter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 09:51:32 -0500

Print gurus,

The meeting room charge is $30 per person per day.  When you check in at the
Hyatt hotel, please inform the hotel person that you are with the "IBM Printer
Working Group" and ask for the form to specify meeting room charges.  Specify
your total charges for the week (number of meeting days you will attend x $30)
on the form, sign it, and return it to the hotel person.  This charge will then
be added to your hotel bill.

For those who are not staying at the hotel, the chair of each PWG meeting will
ask you to complete the form and return it to them with a check payable to the
"Hyatt".

There will be no charge for the UPD meeting on the evening of March 3 since we
are using the same room as the 1394 working group.

The meeting rooms by day are as follows:

March 2-5   Texas 5
March 6       Foothills 1

Directions to these rooms should be on the meeting board in the lobby under
"IBM Printer Working Group" or ask the hotel desk.

Have a super day,

Keith Carter
Senior Software Engineer
IBM Network Computing Software Division in Austin, Texas
internet email: [email-masked]
Notes email: Keith Carter/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
phone: 512-838-2155
tie-line: 678-2155
fax: 512-838-0169