Subject: Last Call: Internet Printing Protocol/1.0: Protocol Specification to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 09:29:57 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Internet Printing Protocol Working Group to consider publication of the following documents

 o Internet Printing Protocol/1.0: Protocol Specification 
   <draft-ietf-ipp-protocol-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard.  
 o Internet Printing Protocol/1.0: Model and Semantics 
   <draft-ietf-ipp-model-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard.  
 o Requirements for an Internet Printing Protocol
   <draft-ietf-ipp-req-01.txt> as an Informational RFC.
 o Rationale for the Structure of the Model and Protocol for the
   Internet Printing Protocol <draft-ietf-ipp-rat-02.txt> as an
   Informational RFC.
 o Mapping between LPD and IPP Protocols
   <draft-ietf-ipp-lpd-ipp-map-03.txt> as an Informational RFC.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by February 23, 1998.

Files can be obtained via 
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-protocol-05.txt
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-model-09.txt
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-req-01.txt
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-rat-02.txt
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-lpd-ipp-map-03.txt