Subject: JMP> Job Monitoring MIB, V0.87, available

From: Tom Hastings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 15:28:40 PST

I've uploaded the V0.87 version of the Job Monitoring MIB that we reviewed
at the meeting, Dec 5, in LA:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/jmp/mibs/jmp-mibr.doc 
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/jmp/mibs/jmp-mibr.pdf (red revision marks)

I've not converted it to plain text and compiled it. 

Done in version V0.87 distributed at the meeting:

1. use the new PWG OIDs
2. add natural language support like IPP
3. add/fix monitoring collated/uncollated implementations [see issues]
4. fix impressions completed, 
5. allows multiple Job Submission Id entries to point to the same
jmJobIndex entry

Not done:

1. The changes agreed to at the December 5 meeting.
2. and add any new Job Submission Ids 
3. make the document a PWG draft standard that will be sent as an
Internet-Draft that will become an IETF Informational RFC

I'll be producing the updated version this week with the changes agreed
to at the meeting.

Tom