Subject: IPP> Agenda for Internet Printing Protocol (ipp) WG in IETF41 (corrected)

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 15:26:13 PST

OOPS,

Got the wrong month on the previous version. Here is the corrected one:

IPP WG Agenda - Wednesday April 1, 1998 1300 - 1500
===================================================

1) Review and discuss proposed requirements for IPP Notifications and
entertain proposals for possible existing standarization efforts on which
IPP Notifications could be built.

 o Requirements for IPP Notifications
   <draft-ietf-ipp-not-01.txt>

2) Discuss how to make sure that the generic directory attributes from the
IPP Model & Semantics documents gets mapped to SLP and LDAP.

 o Internet Printing Protocol/1.0: Model and Semantics
   <draft-ietf-ipp-model-09.txt>

 o Definition of printer:  URLs for use with Service Location
   <draft-ietf-svrloc-printer-scheme-02.txt>

3) Discuss any other future work on IPP.

Carl-Uno Manros
Co-chair IPP WG

--

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]