Subject: JMP> New Job MIB Mapping Document

From: Ron Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 08:53:09 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

I have loaded the latest Job Monitoring MIB, Job Submission Protocol
Mapping document as:

   ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/jmp/specs/JMPMAP03.DOC (.TXT)

(The TXT version does not have the proper page format.  The DOC version
can be viewed with or without revisions.)

This version contains the changes agreed to in the December meeting plus

1. The DPA mapping provided by Tom Hastings.

2. I added an introductory paragraph for TIP/SI.

3. Scott Isaacson provided clairification regarding jobPriority for
   PServer.

I have received the parameter information from Craig Whittle (thanks
Craig!) and will incorporate this into the document by the first week in
January.  The only other open issue is the mapping for IPDS.

Please review and provide any comments.  If no comments are received, this
document will not be discussed in Maui.

	Ron Bergman
	Dataproducts Corp.