Subject: IPP> IPP Server Contention Analysis

From: "Turner, Randy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 10:36:27 -0800

I have been mulling over the IPP server contention problem, and the
attached document is some of my thoughts on the subject...
Randy

---

From: [email-masked] (Ira Mcdonald x10962)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 16:14:58 PST

Hi Randy,

Would you consider not posting attachments, rather than pointers,
for those of use who: 1) can't receive attachments; and 2) are
without MS Word?

Clueless,
- Ira McDonald

---

From: "Turner, Randy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 18:19:20 -0800

I'm assuming since I sent the document in PDF form that you are in
situation #1, and cannot receive attachments. That must really hurt. I
will post the PDF file to the PWG FTP server and post the list with the
FTP URL.

Randy

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	[email-masked]
[SMTP:[email-masked]]
	Sent:	Tuesday, February 10, 1998 4:15 PM
	To:	[email-masked]; [email-masked]
	Subject:	Re:  IPP> IPP Server Contention Analysis

	Hi Randy,

	Would you consider not posting attachments, rather than
pointers,
	for those of use who: 1) can't receive attachments; and 2) are
	without MS Word?

	Clueless,
	- Ira McDonald