Subject: IPP> Adobe Job Ticket URL

From: Chuck Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 12:14:02 -0800

Folks,

	Here is what I found:

	http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/devrelations/technotes.html

	see:

	Portable Job Ticket Format

Chuck Adams
Tektronix, Inc.

---

From: Jay Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 15:53:03 -0500

>         Portable Job Ticket Format

Here's the complete URL for those who don't want to spend a lot
of time browsing a long (and excellent) list of technical topics
on the Adobe web:

http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/devrelations/PDFS/TN/5620.pjtf.pdf

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------