Subject: Re: IPP> MOD - Updated Section 15.3 from Bob, Scott, Roger,

From: Scott Isaacson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 22:24:09 -0700

Carl has suggested that there might not be a need Validate-Job.

I haven't seen any public responses?  Does silence mean AGREE or DISAGREE?
Or is
everyone like me - don't know yet.

Carl also asks:

>>> Carl Kugler <[email-masked]> 12/05 9:26 AM >>>
> Side question:  does an IPP error response have an HTTP status code of
> Successful "200 OK"?

The answer to this is YES.  The HTTP POST worked fine.  The
"application/ipp" body within
the POST had the error.

---

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 00:54:02 PST

>everyone like me - don't know yet.

As this was NOT raised as an issue during the Last Call period, my
assumption is it stays as it is in the current draft.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]