Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> May Meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 07:02:07 -0500

There has been some debate about where to have the May meeting -- we're due
for an East Coast site.  The original proposal was Baltimore.  I have had
some suggestions to do Northern VA or DC as an alternative.  I'm getting
ready to find and make the reservations so considering all the input, here
are my intentions in priority order:

1) Baltimore
2) Northern VA/DC
3) Philadelphia

If anyone would like to handle this _in one of these cities_ (isn't Okidata
near Philly?) please let me know ASAP, otherwise I'm pushing forward.

**********************************************
* Don Wright                 [email-masked] *
* Product Manager, Strategic Alliances       *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *
**********************************************