Subject: IPP> ADM - Agenda for PWG IPP Phone Conference 980805

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 17:48:17 PDT

Agenda for PWG IPP Phone Conference 980805
==========================================

We will hold our normal weekly conference on Wednesday.

I was hoping to get some further news from Keith about the IESG process,
but it is apparently not yet finished.

The deadline for new I-Ds to Chicago is already this Friday, so we are in a
hurry to get anything we want in for that finished over the next couple of
days.

We should discuss the new draft on the additional operations and decide if
we want to introduce the current draft from Tom et al as an I-D.

We should check if there is any news on the bake-off preparations, and we
need to firm up on the agendas for both Toronto and Chicago.

Here is the dial-in information:

Time:     August 5, 10:00 - 12:00 PDT (1:00 - 3:00 EDT)
Phone:    1-800-857 5607
Passcode: cmanros

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]