Subject: PWG> January Meeting List

From: Larry Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 18:44:22 -0800

Hello,

I've attached an Excel spreadsheet of the people who have responded to the
meeting for January.  Please check to make sure I got your reservation
correct.

Your checkin date says "in".  A "1" is in the column for the meeting you
will be attending.  If you are leaving the same day as attending a meeting
then there is no "out" for your checkout.  If you are leaving some other
day then I listed it as "out".

Also, if you are planning on attending the Whale watching cruise on Monday
night I listed you under "Whale".  If you still want to go but are not on
the list please let me know.

I don't know the meeting charges yet.  It should be around $30 per day.

Thanks,
Larry

**********************************************************
Larry A. Stein		Ph. 619-292-2742
Warp Nine Engineering	Fax 619-292-8020
[email-masked]		http://www.fapo.com
**********************************************************