Subject: PWG> Maui Meeting Charges

From: Larry Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 15:17:00 -0800

Aloha Howlies,

I hope that everyone had a productive meeting last week.  I am in the
process of getting all the charges completed.  

Due to some no shows, some mis-understandings on attendance, and extra
charges, the per day meeting charge will be $38.00.  In addition, the
1393PWG meetings had extra meal and group charges.  These will all be
stated on the receipts.  If you requested a faxed receipt to an
international number, there will be a $2.00 charge.

Sorry for being picky about this but when you multiply the little things by
40 or so, they start to add up.

We should have all the receipts done by the end of the week.

Mahalo,

Larry 
***************************************************************
Larry A. Stein			Phone: 	(619)292-2742
Warp Nine Engineering		Fax:	(619)292-8020
				Web: 	http://www.fapo.com
***************************************************************