Subject: JMP> Noon Agenda

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 13:27:23 -0500

Again, I apologize for mixing up the initial invite to this call. The call is
TODAY at noon-2 MST.

Agenda

1. Impressions Requested / Completed.

Proposal to rename jmJobImpressionsRequested to jmJobImpressionsRequestedPerCopy
so it fits the description in an unambiguous manner.

Proposal to fix the method of counting for jmJobImpressionsCompleted to
"Impressions SHALL be counted as they are completed such that the final value
is a multiple, based on the number of copies,  of the value of the
jmJobImpressionsRequestedPerCopy attribute". This in place of two methods which
depend on how collated copies are produced (rip once or rip many).

See Harry's e-mail IMPRESSIONS COMPLETED 11/7.

2. Collated vs. Uncollated copy, sheet and document tracking.

Proposal to add currentCopyNumber, currentDocumentNumber, copyType to facilitate
tracking of both collated and uncollated forms of copy (although not
simultaneously).

See Harry's e-mail of late "Job MIB doesn't handle Uncollated Copies".

3. Nested jmJobSubmissionID's

Follow-on from yesterday.

Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems