Subject: PWG> January Meeting Notice

From: Larry Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 12:26:58 -0800

Hello,

This is the official meeting notice for the January meeting of the Printer
Working Group.
(Sorry in advance for multiple posting)

This meeting is the semi-annual joint meeting of the PWG and the PWG-Japan.
 Rather than have this meeting in Japan it was decided that it would be
fairer to meet half way.  Alaska is to cold and dark in January, so we
thought that Hawaii was a better choice.

The particulars:

Where:		Maui Marriott on Kaanapali Beach
When:		January 26, 1998 to January 30, 1998
Rate:		$179.00 double, $25 per additional
		Plus meeting charges

Reservation #:	1-800-763-1333
		1-808-667-1200
Group Name:	Printer Working Group

DEADLINE:	DECEMBER 23, 1997

This was a difficult meeting to setup.  I held rooms based upon the
responses from the previous ping request.  Space is limited so please make
your reservations as soon as possible.   You should be able to make
reservations by Monday, November 24.  Be sure to mention the group name.

PLEASE SEND ME A RSVP ONCE YOU HAVE CONFIRMED YOUR RESERVATION.  EVEN IF
YOU PINGED BEFORE.  I need to know:

check in date:
Meetings attending:
check out date:

There will be a group function on Tuesday night.  Please let me know if you
would like to attend and how many people (spouse, kids,....)

Agenda (subject to change):

	Monday		1/26	Joint 1394 Printer Working Group meeting
	Tuesday 	1/17	Joint 1394 Printer Working Group meeting
	Wednesday	1/28	Printer Working Group -- IPP
	Thursday	1/29	Printer Working Group -- SENSE
	Friday		1/30	Printer Working Group -- FIN

All meetings will run from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.  There will be coffee and
break included.		

Thanks,
Larry Stein
***************************************************************
Larry A. Stein			Phone: 	(619)292-2742
Warp Nine Engineering		Fax:	(619)292-8020
				Web: 	http://www.fapo.com
***************************************************************