Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-printmib-job-monitor-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 11:32:22 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Printer MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Job Monitoring MIB - V1
	Author(s)	: T. Hasting, H. Lewis, S. Isaacson, R. Bergman
	Filename	: draft-ietf-printmib-job-monitor-07.txt
	Pages		: 111
	Date		: 09-Feb-98
	
     This document has been developed and approved by the Printer
     Working Group (PWG) as a PWG standard.  It is intended to be
     distributed as an Informational RFC.  This document provides a
     printer industry standard SNMP MIB for (1) monitoring the status
     and progress of print jobs (2) obtaining resource requirements
     before a job is processed, (3) monitoring resource consumption
     while a job is being processed and (4) collecting resource
     accounting data after the completion of a job.  This MIB is
     intended to be implemented (1) in a printer or (2) in a server
     that supports one or more printers.  Use of the object set is not
     limited to printing.  However, support for services other than
     printing is outside the scope of this Job Monitoring MIB.  Future
     extensions to this MIB may include, but are not limited to, fax
     machines and scanners.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-printmib-job-monitor-07.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-printmib-job-monitor-07.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-printmib-job-monitor-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.