Subject: IPP> PWG Mail Server

From: "Jeffrey D. Schnitzer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 10:47:55 -0500

It looks like the PWG mail server is healthy again, unfortunately
several messages were lost yesterday.

The IPP hypermail archive had grown quite large, so I've split
off a new archive.  

The old IPP hypermail archive is available at
	HTTP://www.pwg.org/hypermail/ipp-pre980212/
The new (current) IPP hypermail archive is still
	HTTP://www.pwg.org/hypermail/ipp/

Be aware that some messages (those with large attachments) do not
always get archived successfully by hypermail.  People should not
be attaching large files in any case; rather they should upload
their contribution to the FTP server and include just the pointer
in their mail to the list.

/Jeff
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
Jeffrey D. Schnitzer      |   Email:  [email-masked] 
Underscore, Inc.          |   Voice:  (603) 889-7000
41-C Sagamore Park Rd     |     Fax:  (603) 889-2699   
Hudson, NH  03051-4915    |     Web:  http://www.underscore.com
---------------------------------------------------------------