Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Near-term management of the PWG internet services

From: Jay Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 12:21:57 -0400

With deepest regrets I must inform the PWG that Jeff Schnitzer,
my long-time friend and business partner, has suddenly passed
away this last weekend.

One of Jeff's many responsibilities was the design, operation
and management of the PWG's public internet server and all
related services, particularly the handling of the many PWG
mailing lists.

Underscore is in the process of transferring the ownership and
operation of the PWG internet services to Lexmark.  We had
planned on completing the transfer by mid-August, but this
sudden event will make the transfer more difficult than originally
planned.

As you might imagine, things are going to be pretty rocky around
Underscore for a while, so please have patience while we work
past this sudden tragedy.

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------