Subject: PMP> Resetting to Defaults

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 13:30:16 -0400

Do we need a FAQ regarding which defaults do or don't get reset with
prtGeneralReset? The example I've run into are administratively assigned names
like prtGeneralCurrentOperator and prtGeneralServicePerson. The factory default
for these is likely to be null but it doesn't seem like it would be a good idea
for these to change with a general reset.  Has anyone else grappled with this
or have you just chalked it up to common sense?

Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems

---

From: Jay Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 13:44:38 -0400

An *excellent* idea, Harry.  Do your people have a quick
rough draft listing what they would like to see reset with
prtGeneralReset?

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------