Subject: IPP> January Meeting Notice

From: Larry Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 07:48:28 -0800

Hello,

This is a reminder for the January meeting of the Printer Working 
Group.

(Sorry in advance for multiple posting).  The deadline is coming up.

Be sure to RSVP to me ([email-masked]) after you make your
reservations.

Thanks,

Larry

*********************************************************

The particulars:

Where:		Maui Marriott on Kaanapali Beach

When:		January 26, 1998 to January 30, 1998

Rate:		$179.00 double, $25 per additional

		Plus meeting charges

Reservation #:	1-800-763-1333

		1-808-667-1200

Group Name:	Printer Working Group

DEADLINE:	<bold>DECEMBER 23, 1997

</bold>

This was a difficult meeting to setup.  I held rooms based upon the
responses from the previous ping request.  Space is limited so please
make your reservations as soon as possible.   You should be able to make
reservations by Monday, November 24.  Be sure to mention the group 
name.

<bold>PLEASE SEND ME A RSVP ONCE YOU HAVE CONFIRMED YOUR RESERVATION. 
EVEN IF YOU PINGED BEFORE.  I need to know:

</bold>

check in date:

Meetings attending:

check out date:

There will be a group function on Tuesday night.  Please let me know if
you would like to attend and how many people (spouse, kids,....)

Agenda (subject to change):

	Monday		1/26	Joint 1394 Printer Working Group meeting

	Tuesday 	1/17	Joint 1394 Printer Working Group meeting

	Wednesday	1/28	Printer Working Group -- IPP

	Thursday	1/29	Printer Working Group -- SENSE

	Friday		1/30	Printer Working Group -- FIN

All meetings will run from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.  There will be coffee and
break included.		

Thanks,

Larry Stein

***************************************************************

Larry A. Stein			Phone: 	(619)292-2742

Warp Nine Engineering		Fax:	(619)292-8020

				Web: 	http://www.fapo.com

***************************************************************