Subject: PMP> Printer & HR MIBs from .DOC to .MIB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 14:47:31 -0400

We have had requests to post versions of the Printer MIB and
Host Resources MIB on the PWG server that are in a form ready
for MIB compilers. Are there any volunteers that would be
willing to take on this work assignment? Several of you are
doing this already anyway therefore it would only be a matter
of posting a copy of your work to an area on the PWG server.
Thanks,
Lloyd

------------------------------------------------------------
Lloyd Young                       Lexmark International, Inc.
Senior Program Manager            Dept. C08L/Bldg. 035-3
Strategic Alliances               740 New Circle Road NW
internet: [email-masked]     Lexington, KY 40550
Phone: (606) 232-5150             Fax: (606) 232-6740

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 18:12:19 -0400

Lloyd,

I can do this if you like.  I have a registered copy of smicng that I can
use to generate a v1 version of the MIB as well.  Just let me know where to
put them and how to get them there.

--Matt

To:       [email-masked]
cc:        (bcc: Matt King/Lex/Lexmark)
From:     [email-masked] @ LEXMTA
Date:     07/21/98 06:47:31 PM GMT
Subject:  PMP> Printer & HR MIBs from .DOC to .MIB