Subject: PWG> Job Submission Protocol Mapping version 06

From: Tom Hastings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 15:02:19 PST

I've updated the IPP mapping to agree with the latest (final) Model.

I've added a few more attributes that DPA maps, so that it is complete
now.

Ron asked me to proof read the mapping document one more time.

I've re-ordered the attributes and objects, so that they are in the 
order of the JMP spec.  That makes it much easier to compare with the 
JMP spec and between protocols.  I did those moves with revisions turned
off.  The rest of my comments are with revisions turned on.  

I also spell checked it using the jmp.dic to make sure that the object
and attribute names agree with JMP.  I've updated the jmp.dic in the
mibs sub-directory where it had been, so that we only have one copy.

I've called this version 6.  Since Ron has forwared version 5 as an
Internet-Draft, I've added one to the file name to give:
<draft-bergman-printmib-job-protomap-01.txt>

I've posted the results as:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/jmp/specs/jmpmap06-rev.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/jmp/specs/jmpmap06-rev.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/jmp/specs/jmpmap06.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/jmp/specs/jmpmap06.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/jmp/specs/jmpmap06.txt
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/jmp/mibs/jmp.dic

Only the jmpmap06.pdf has line numbers.

I'll bring 30 copies to the PWG meeting, for the 10 minute JMP status
on Wednesday (as well as 30 copies of the Jobmon MIB itself).

Tom