Subject: IPP> ADM - IPP Minutes posted

From: Tom Hastings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 19:05:30 PDT

I've posted the IPP minutes from the 5/20-21 IPP meeting:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ipp-minutes-980520.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ipp-minutes-980520.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ipp-minutes-980520.txt

Thanks for Scott and Harry for their notes.

Agenda
Wednesday, 5/20:
11:00 AM - 11:30 PM  Agenda fixing, progress of IPP in the IETF report, etc. 
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM Bug fixes in current IPP/1.0 documentation  (Scott, Bob)
1:30 PM - 2:30  PM Interoperability Testing (Pete Z.)
2:30 - 6:00 MIB Access (Scott)

Thursday, 5/21:
8:30 - 12:00  Notification  (Scott)

The minutes contain a lot of issues relating to notification.
While the minutes indicate considerable consensus, especially on
the general approach, we think that the best way to nail down the details is 
to send out a set of questions and get each participant (by organization) 
to respond with yes, no, don't care.  Then it will be straight forward to 
finish the spec.  Look for that questionaire next week.

Tom