Subject: IPP> MOD/PRO Should mediaType be mimeType in the Protocol spec?

From: Rick Yardumian <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 10:29:04 PST

Hi,

I just noticed that the protocol spec (23Oct97) lists a new mediaType value tag but does not contain a mime type value tag.  Should the mediaType value tage be changed to mimeType?

Rick
______________________________________________________________________
Rick Yardumian
Xerox Corporation				Voice: (310) 333-8303 / 8*823-8303
Corporate Research & Technology	Fax: (310) 333-6342 / 8*823-6342
701 S. Aviation Blvd, ESAE-242	Email: [email-masked]
El Segundo, CA 90245
______________________________________________________________________

---

From: Scott Isaacson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 15:15:09 -0700

It should be mediaType, but since we already have "media" we will use
"mimeMediaType" in both the Model and Protocol documents.  See the
meeting minutes from the 10/29/97 meeting and the new documents in the
next few days.

Scott

>>> Rick Yardumian <[email-masked]> 10/30 11:29 AM >>>
Hi,

I just noticed that the protocol spec (23Oct97) lists a new mediaType value
tag but does not contain a mime type value tag.  Should the mediaType value
tage be changed to mimeType?

Rick