Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Ping Results for Washington DC

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 11:29:38 -0400

Here are the people that have told me they will be attending the Washington
DC meetings and which meetings they will be attending.  I heard that all
the rooms were gone and since they were holding 20 rooms and there are no
days with 20 people, I'm a little confused that the counts don't match.  If
you haven't pinged me (and don't by Wednesday morning (US EDT) and you show
up, there probably won't be any food for you.

Batchelder, Brian                                             5/18 - 5/20
Becerra, Carlos                                               5/22
Bergman, Ron   5/20 - 5/22
Berkema, Alan  5/18 - 5/19
Bonar, Scott   5/18 - 5/19
Ferrell, Lee   5/18 - 5/22
Fuller, John   5/18 - 5/19
Hastings, Tom  5/20 - 5/22
Herriot, Bob   5/20 - 5/21
Hodges, Mark   5/20 - 5/21
Holst, Henrik  5/20 - 5/21
Isaacson, Scott                                               5/20 - 5/21
Isoda, Takashi 5/18 - 5/19
Kellerman, Dave                                               5/20 - 5/21
Kuntz, Dave    5/19 - 5/21
Lasslo, Laurie 5/18 - 5/19
LeClair, Greg  5/18 - 5/20
Lewis, Harry   5/20 - 5/22
Martin, JK     5/20 - 5/21
Matts, Sandra  5/20 - 5/22
Nagasaka, Fumio                                               5/18 - 5/19
Riley, Xavier  5/20 - 5/21
Samitsu, Fumio 5/18 - 5/19
Shimura, Akihiro                                              5/18 - 5/19
Shue, Greg     5/18 - 5/19
Thambidurai, Philip                                           5/20 - 5/22
Thrasher, Jerry                                               5/18 - 5/19
Uchino, Atsushi                                               5/18 - 5/21
Wright, Don    5/18 - 5/21
Zehler, Peter  5/20 - 5/22

(Excuse me if I spelled your name wrong.)

**********************************************
* Don Wright                 [email-masked] *
* Product Manager, Strategic Alliances       *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *
**********************************************