Subject: IPP> PWG conference

From: Brendan Galten <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 97 09:47:27 -0800

I'm new to the mailing group and am looking for some more 
information about the January 26th-30th PWG conference.  A number of 
people from my company may be interested in attending.  Also has any kind 
of agenda been discussed.  Sorry if I'm rehashing old news.  I would 
appreciate any help that is offered.
Brendan

Brendan Galten
RBI Software Systems
510-204-9980
[email-masked]

---

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 14:41:42 PST

>appreciate any help that is offered.

Brendan,

The IPP meeting is only one of several meetings organized by the PWG that
week.

Current plan is to meet a full day on January 28th for IPP. As we expect to
have all our drafts out for review by the IESG by then, the main subject
for the January meeting will be concentrated on testing and implementation
of IPP.

See:
	http://www.pwg.org/chair/maui.html

for meeting logistics.

Regards,

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]