Subject: IPP> ADM - Article about IPP in Infoworld

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 09:46:03 PST

Philip Thambidurai just pointed me to a new article on IPP on today's
Infoworld web site. You may be interested to take a look at it. They got
some things right and some things wrong as usual...

	http://www.infoworld.com/cgi-bin/displayStory.pl?97116.wipp.htm

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]

---

From: Jay Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 16:12:58 -0500

Carl,

>  http://www.infoworld.com/cgi-bin/displayStory.pl?97116.wipp.htm

I read the article.  What, in your opinion, did they get wrong?
Just curious.

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------