Subject: JMP> FW: I-D ACTION:draft-skreddy-enpreq-00.txt

From: "Turner, Randy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 10:53:25 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From:	[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[SMTP:[email-masked]] <mailto:[SMTP:[email-masked]]>

Sent:	Friday, April 17, 1998 7:28 AM
Subject:	I-D ACTION:draft-skreddy-enpreq-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		:	Requirements for Event Notification
Protocol
	Author(s)	:	S. Reddy
	Filename	:	draft-skreddy-enpreq-00.txt
	Pages		:	6
	Date		:	16-Apr-98
	
	This document describes the requirements for an Event
Notification Protocol.  The objective is to provide a simple, scalable
and highly efficient notification protocol while also providing the
appropriate flexibility to meet the needs of both the internet and
enterprise environments. Intent of this document is to collect all
notification requirements in one place and leverage the work already
done in other working groups.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
		"get draft-skreddy-enpreq-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-skreddy-enpreq-00.txt
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-skreddy-enpreq-00.txt> 
Internet-Drafts directories are located at:
	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za <ftp://ftp.is.co.za> 
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net <ftp://ftp.nordu.net> 
	ftp.nis.garr.it <ftp://ftp.nis.garr.it> 
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org <ftp://ftp.ietf.org> 
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu <ftp://ftp.isi.edu> 
Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.
Send a message to:	[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-skreddy-enpreq-00.txt".
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE" command.
To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or a MIME-compliant
mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers exhibit different
behavior, especially when dealing with "multipart" MIME messages (i.e.
documents which have been split up into multiple messages), so check
your local documentation on how to manipulate these messages.
		
Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft. <<Untitled Attachment>> 

Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 10:53:30 -0700