Subject: JMP> More comments on version 0.7

From: Ron Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 09:03:28 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Tom,

Some of the additional problems I noticed in version 0.7.  The line
numbers are from the pdf file.

Lines 802-804:
--------------

  ...(see section System Configurations for the Job Monitoring MIB
  entitled "System Configurations for the Job Monitoring MIB"). 

Change to:

  ...(see section entitled "System Configurations for the Job Monitoring 
  MIB"). 

Lines 1102-1104:
----------------

  The PWG will handle registration of additional enums after approving 
  this standard is approved according to the procedures described in this 
  section.

Change to:

  The PWG will handle registration of additional enums after approving 
  this standard, according to the procedures described in this section.

Lines 2326-2327:
----------------

  See section Monitoring Job Progress, entitled 'Monitoring Job Progress'.

Change to:

  See section entitled 'Monitoring Job Progress'.

Lines 2479-2480:
----------------

  ...reset to 1 after the first sheet of each document and document copy
  in the job processed and stacked.

Change to:

  ...reset to 1 after the first sheet of each document and document copy
  in the job is processed and stacked.

A reference for the Job Submission Protocol Mapping document should be 
included in section 7.0 as RFC XXXX.  The XXXX will be changed to the 
assigned number after we submit the documents.  Also the reference to the
IPP Model document should include RFC XXXX.  And the reference to the 
Printer MIB update should be removed since this is work in process.
(Unless an RFC number can be assigned prior to the release of the new
Printer MIB.)

I also noted that Harry Lewis is included both as an author and also as 
an "other participant".  

Looks like we are almost there!  

	Ron Bergman
	Dataproducts Corp.