Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> IMPORTANT - New Mailing List

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 09:45:44 -0500

As discussed at last week's PWG meeting, a new mailing list is now
available.

The new mailing list is  "[email-masked]" and is to be used for
announcements
and other mail of interest to all participants in the Printer Working
Group.  With the addition
of this new mailing list, there is no longer a need to post announcements,
etc. to all the
working group lists (FIN, PMP, IPP, etc.).  Instead, please post them to
this list as it
is the "logical or'ing" of all the PWG mailing lists.  This or'ing
operation is performed on a
regular basis so you can be sure everyone will receive your post.  This
list is  not
"s*bscribable" so do not attempt to do so.

The "[email-masked]" mailing list has been restored and is available for
administrative
discussions, etc. for those people interested in the operation of the
Printer Working Group.

Additionally, when "PINGS" are requested to indicate your plans to attend a
Printer
Working Group meeting, it is NOT desirable to PING the entire mailing list.
Please
respond only to the requester.  A list of attendees will be posted prior to
the meeting,
so that all may know who will be in attendance.

Don Wright
Chair, Printer Working Group

**********************************************
* Don Wright                 [email-masked] *
* Product Manager, Strategic Alliances       *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *
**********************************************