Subject: IPP> ADM - PWG IPP Phone Conference - 971126

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 07:52:38 PST

PWG IPP Phone Conference - 971126

Although a number of people will be away this week considering the upcoming
holiday, it was decided in last week's call to hold a conference this week
to look over the comments received on the Last Call for the Model and
Protocol ducuments (closing Tuesday November 25) and possibly hand out some
further home work assignments as preparation for our face-to-face meeting
in LA on December 3.

Here are the phone details:

Call date:    11/26
Dial-in:       608-250-1828
Time:          4PM EST (1PM PST)
Duration:      2 hours
Access Code:   190148

Regards,

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]