Subject: Hello qosr or the Webmaster at this web site

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 05:04:58 -0400 (EDT)

Dear qosr ,                

qosr we recently visited your Website and feel you might find the following very useful for promoting 
your website or your business.

"98 VERSION SECRETS OF THE SEARCH ENGINES MANUAL"
   Get Ahead of your Competition

How would you like your site to be the FIRST one listed (or at least in the top 10 or 20) when someone 
goes to a search engine to do a search? I'm sure you'll agree with us that most people will NOT spend a lot 
of time going through the many layers to get to YOUR listing.

Would you like to know the secrets the pro's use to get PRIME PLACEMENT for their listings?

Would you like to know how to PULL in traffic to your Web site like a magnet?

Wouldn't that be great to know?

Of Course It Would...
And that's why you're here. You already know search engines can provide an enormous amount of traffic 
to your site. The trouble is, you're not sure how to effectively elevate your site using these search 
engines.

98 VERSION SECRETS OF THE SEARCH ENGINES MANUAL will instruct you on how you can achieve a 
cutting edge precedence over your competition. The more you know about how these search engines 
work, the better off you will be.

We Wrote The Search Engine. That's right... Chances are we wrote the search engine you are submitting 
to. Who would you rather learn the tricks from?

We Have The Answers!

Our manual will show you:
How to get people to go to your site FIRST even if your competition is using the same, identical 'keywords' 
as you! (This secret is PRICELESS!)
What Web site marketing pro's do to get superior positioning for their site. (It won't cost you a penny!)
Techniques for selecting the most lively (and proven) key words and how to arrange them for topmost 
exposure.
How to get your listing seen by potential clientele even when they aren't looking for you.
A little-used way to get MULTIPLE LISTINGS for your site in the SAME search engine!
A simple but effective way to get prospects to click through to your site (using an influential direct 
response marketing tactic!)
The TOP TEN requested search words used on the INTERNET! (put these in your site and watch your 
traffic blast through the ceiling!)
How to create a POWERFUL "pipeline" that drives a dependable and steady flow of traffic to your site!
Things to contemplate when designing your site that will make a huge distinction in the amount of traffic 
coming from search engines.
Five things you should NOT AT ALL do when listing on a search engine (Avoid these common mistakes 
and save yourself A LOT of grief).
A SIMPLE but effective way to get superior handling for your listing on the search engines!
How to make your listings leap out and attract more visitors!

AND MORE!

Do you want to INCREASE the amount of traffic to your site? How about increasing it by TEN FOLD? It CAN 
happen! Just one secret in this report can give you a dramatic increase in the amount of traffic that comes 
to your site from search engines!

Also Includes
An in depth discussion on how the TOP Search Engines work
Tips for optimizing your HTML code for robots
How to get many free Web pages
What Newsgroups you should be active with
How to find and post to applicable mailing lists And more...

This manual is completely user friendly with simple instructions that you can follow to increase the 
positioning of your web site, there is no need to use or pay for web site submission services.  

'98 VERSION SECRETS OF THE SEARCH ENGINES MANUAL' costs only $24.95 

This report is an invaluable tool to anyone serious about prospective customers finding them through 
search engines!

We can accept Visa/MC and AMEX by faxing the following information to Instant Web at 818-985-2224

Name:
Mailing Address:
Type of Card:
Numbers as they appear across card:
Expiration Date on Card:
Amex Cards Please Write 4 Numbers that appear on the card above the main set of numbers:
Total $24.95
S/H $3.95 Express Mail $4.95   International $9.95
Mailing Normally Takes 3-5 Days

To order by mail send your order to Instant Web 11684 Ventura Blvd, Studio City CA 91604 

Please tick here if you would like to be on our postal mailing list for Free Business Share Ware this is the 
latest Share wares as they are released mailed directly to you at no charge disk or CD.
YES____ NO____ Please tick one Disk___CD___

Thank you,

Looking forward to your reply,

Richard (Web Admin)