Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-qosr-framework-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 09:11:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
 directories.  This draft is a work item of the QoS Routing Working
Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Framework for QoS-based Routing in the Internet
	Author(s)	: E. Crawley, R. Nair, B. Rajagopalan, H. Sandick
	Filename	: draft-ietf-qosr-framework-05.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 29-May-98
	
QoS-based routing has been recognized as a missing piece in the evolution
of QoS-based service offerings in the Internet. This document describes
some of the QoS-based routing issues and requirements, and proposes a
framework for QoS-based routing in the Internet. This framework is based
on extending the current Internet routing model of intra and interdomain
routing to support QoS.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-qosr-framework-05.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-qosr-framework-05.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-qosr-framework-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.