Subject: How to get your expenses DOWN, your revenues/profits UP!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 07:32:02 +0100

I was wondering if you market products/services using your computer and would like 
to learn how to do so QUITE a bit better than what you are already doing?! 

If so, just say the words (words=MORE ORDERS in the subject line of your return email) 
and I'll email a free, helpful file that could mean the online marketing difference between 
massively REDUCED expenses and massively INCREASED revenues and profits. 

Sincerely, 

Max 
[email-masked]

---

From: "Anand Lakshmanan[M]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 14:17:12 +0000

-- 
     **********************************************************************
     *                         ANAND LAKSHMANAN                           *
     *          Office                                     Residence      *
     *          ------                                     ---------      *
     *  Motorola India Electronics Ltd.,               F2, Mayur Villa,   *
     *  'The Senate', 33A Ulsoor Road,                 13, I-B Main Road, *
     *  Bangalore 560 042, India.                      Puttappa Colony,   *
     *  Phone: 91-(80)-559 8615 Xtn. 4076              New Tippasandra,   *
     *  Fax  : 91-(80)-559 8660                        Bangalore 560 075. *
     *  E-Mail: [email-masked]                    Phone 526 3892     *
     **********************************************************************

---

From: Hao Xu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 12:43:19 -0700 (PDT)