Subject: [101attendees] Yet another social event ticket available

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 04:37:32 -0400

I, too, have to part with my social event ticket.  It can be had for its
original price of 35 USD.  I'll be at the Sandringham this morning (you
can recognize me by my extra large white kippah) or, if that's not
convenient, email me.

  - Dmitri.

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 08:42:00 +0000

And one more ticket available to FIFO. $35 will do.
I'm at RFC Editor desk till 9:20 a.m. Unicast thereafter.

Regards,
Greg

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 8:37 AM, Dmitri Tikhonov <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 101attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/101attendees
>

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 08:52:02 +0000

Already claimed.

---

From: "Gillmore, Matthew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 09:23:25 +0000

Sorry, I am running late.  How would you like to be paid?  Dollars vs pounds?

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 20, 2018, at 8:52 AM, Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Already claimed.

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 8:42 AM, Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
And one more ticket available to FIFO. $35 will do.
I'm at RFC Editor desk till 9:20 a.m. Unicast thereafter.

Regards,
Greg

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 8:37 AM, Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
I, too, have to part with my social event ticket.  It can be had for its
original price of 35 USD.  I'll be at the Sandringham this morning (you
can recognize me by my extra large white kippah) or, if that's not
convenient, email me.

  - Dmitri.

_______________________________________________
101attendees mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/101attendees<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ietf.org_mailman_listinfo_101attendees&d=DwMFaQ&c=pqcuzKEN_84c78MOSc5_fw&r=UdGshIy7O85QbjoqbIdb_K7GJN4Vxe8yisqNq0oQtS4&m=qngFa3CFw5QIDEgsx3QDIFhMD1w23iHsI0SaF0_ODw8&s=ivI4z91Pdu1iF90PE10V5qDrzhz3LOjRPCNlrO0pXxw&e=>

_______________________________________________
101attendees mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ietf.org_mailman_listinfo_101attendees&d=DwICAg&c=pqcuzKEN_84c78MOSc5_fw&r=UdGshIy7O85QbjoqbIdb_K7GJN4Vxe8yisqNq0oQtS4&m=qngFa3CFw5QIDEgsx3QDIFhMD1w23iHsI0SaF0_ODw8&s=ivI4z91Pdu1iF90PE10V5qDrzhz3LOjRPCNlrO0pXxw&e=

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 05:27:49 -0400

The ticket's gone!