Subject: Re: [101attendees] [101all] MISSING: Dell laptop, blue shoulder bag, Samsung Galaxy J5 phone, white charger

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 19:41:40 +0000

Basically the only part of my brain that is still working (laptop and
cellphone) has been located.

Thanks to all the folks who encouraged me while we were separated.

Enjoy your IETF. Life is good, and just got really good.

Spencer

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 6:32 PM, IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> MISSING: Dell laptop, blue shoulder bag, Samsung Galaxy J5 phone, white
> charger
>
> Last seen in Sandringham between the TSVWG and DNSOP sessions.
>
> If found, please return to Spencer Dawkins (currently wearing a bright
> yellow
> sweatshirt), who will be sitting in the area between the the West Wing and
> Tower
> Wing elevators on the Ground Floor for most of the evening, or return to
> any
> member of the Secretariat team.
>
> Thank you!
>
> _______________________________________________
> 101all mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/101all
>

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 21:00:18 +0000

Well, I'm not the only person who wanders off without looking back ...

> Enjoy your IETF. Life is good, and just got really good.

When I sat down at the IANA desk to send my last e-mail, I noticed that
there was a US white Apple charger, with a white UK adapter, stuck in the
power strip on the IANA desk.

The secretariat is off to a wonderfully deserved evening, so I'll keep this
charger with me until I see them at about 7:30 Friday morning, and hand it
to them. If you see me tonight and it's yours, it's in my shoulder bag
which I won't lose again, and I'm likely to be in the seating area between
the East and West tower elevators from 10 pm until pretty close to midnight
tonight.

After that, please check with the secretariat. They never lose anything.

Spencer