Subject: [101attendees] REQUEST: 3 mentors needed

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 13:50:52 +0100

Hi all,

Wes Hardaker and I will be coordinating the mentoring programme for the
coming time. And for that we would like to ask your help.

For IETF101 we are looking for 3 mentors.

1. A first-timer interested in security, specifically TLS, ACME and TRANS.

2. A first-timer interested in Routing and Transport.

3. A first-timer interested in Routing, ICN, block chain, ICNRG and detnet.

If you speak other languages than English (such as Chinese, Spanish,
Japanese, etc) please let us know so we can help make the best possible
matches.

Thanks in advance!

Niels

---

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 13:52:24 +0100

Obviously we are not looking for first-timers to function as mentors,
but for mentors who could help the aforementioned first-timers :)

On 03/16/2018 01:50 PM, Niels ten Oever wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> 101attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/101attendees
>