Subject: [101companions] IETF 101 Social Event Tickets

From: "Amy Vezza" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 12:34:10 -0800

IETF 101 Social Event

Date: Tuesday, 20 March, 2018
Time: 19:00 - 23:00
Cost: $35 USD per ticket, limit two per attendee.
Hosted by: Google and ICANN
Location: Science Museum https://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/

Link to purchase tickets:
https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf101/eventticket.py
More information regarding the social event:
https://ietf.org/how/meetings/101/social/

At the IETF 101 social event you will explore three galleries
at the Science Museum; the Energy Hall, Exploring Space, and
Making the Modern World. Join us to see a full size replica of
the Eagle, the lander that took astronauts Armstrong and Aldrin
to the Moon in 1969, as well as the Apollo 10 command module,
Stephenson’s Rocket, Babbage’s Difference Engine No. 1, Crick and
Watson’s DNA model and the first Apple computer! Transportation
by bus will be provided. Approximate travel time to the Science
Museum is 15 minutes.