Subject: [102attendees] CFP: PechaKucha at IETF-102

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 14:14:30 -0400

Come share your favorite stories, rants, or calls to action with your 
colleagues at IETF-102.  If you have a topic about which you are 
passionate, you can give a PechaKucha. (Here are two of my personal 
favorites by 
[Pete](http://snaggletooth.akam.ai/IETF-099-Prague-videos/07-pete-resnick-8.mp4) 
and 
[Brian](http://snaggletooth.akam.ai/IETF-096-Berlin-videos/2_trammel-8.mp4), 
although there are many other excellent examples.)

What is a PechaKucha, you ask? A PechaKucha is a lightning-talk 
presentation format, originating in Japan, where a speaker presents 20 
image-only slides that are each on the screen for 20 seconds and advance 
automatically.  With each talk lasting for 6:40, it has the feature of 
forcing presentations -- good or bad -- to be focused and brief.

This is an unofficial event. Topics are encouraged to be a IETF-related 
and satirical or controversial in some way, although not mean-spirited.  
Anyone can participate in this social event.

Video from the Berlin, Seoul, Chicago, Prague and Singapore PKs can be 
found [here](http://snaggletooth.akam.ai).

Format Details:

* Presentation slots are open to all, assigned first come, first served.
* To reserve a presentation slot, send a name and title to 
[email-masked] and receive confirmation.
* Presenters must agree to adhere to the Pecha Kucha format (20 slides, 
primarily image-only, automatically advancing every 20 seconds).
* There are lots of online tutorials and suggestions for how to make a 
good PechaKucha.  Here are a few: [[1](http://www.pechakucha.org/)], 
[[2](http://blog.indezine.com/2012/05/10-tips-to-create-and-present-pecha.html)], 
[[3](https://catherinecronin.wordpress.com/2012/06/13/pecha-kucha/)].
* Event will be Thursday @ 9:30pm, room TBD.