Subject: [103attendees] Items not to bring with you

From: Töma Gavrichenkov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 21:32:29 +0200

Please be advised that bringing electronic cigarettes (or anything related
to hookah) through the Thai border is apparently a crime.

(Might be a nice reason to quit smoking by the way, if you ask me)

---

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 21:48:40 +0200 (CEST)

Also ensure to not to bring the wrong medication (at least not without 
proper certification):

  http://canberra.thaiembassy.org/Home/BringingMedicationToThailand

e.g.codein, as contained in some cough medication, is one of them.

Rougly, similar policies as in Sinapore apply; it is mostly about 
narcotics and psychoactive substances.

cheers
  Bernie

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018, Töma Gavrichenkov wrote:

> Please be advised that bringing electronic cigarettes (or anything related to hookah) through the Thai border is apparently a crime.

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 16:01:58 -0400

> (Might be a nice reason to quit smoking by the way, if you ask me)

Or just go back to smoking real cigarettes.  No batteries required!
(Good for the environment.)

  - Dmitri.