Subject: [103attendees] Changing subjects when threads morph

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 09:22:50 -0500

I'm finding a fair amount of useful information on this mailing list that's
in the thread about taxis, that's not actually about taxis.

I speed-read English (even before being on the IESG for three terms), but
for people who don't, it's probably useful to notice what the subject is
for an e-mail you're replying to, and changing it (to trains? electrical
outlets? there may be other subjects that people have introduced, that I'm
not remembering right now) ...

Thanks,

Spencer

---

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2018 10:24:33 -0400

Good to know.  I muted the thread as I have little interest in taxi 
coordination.

On 3 Oct 2018, at 10:22, Spencer Dawkins at IETF wrote:

> I'm finding a fair amount of useful information on this mailing list 
> that's in the thread about taxis, that's not actually about taxis.
>
> I speed-read English (even before being on the IESG for three terms), 
> but for people who don't, it's probably useful to notice what the 
> subject is for an e-mail you're replying to, and changing it (to 
> trains? electrical outlets? there may be other subjects that people 
> have introduced, that I'm not remembering right now) ...

---

From: "Pete Resnick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2018 09:42:59 -0500

>> have introduced, that I'm not remembering right now) ...

For the lazy among you, the sub-threads:

Taking the train:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/103attendees/F20B4Thcjky7pUAt71Iw_YNCNgI

SIM cards:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/103attendees/Mw2wta5KjKWWjH0xqm0XXQD0y5M

Electric plugs:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/103attendees/3iQnGKDcO3P1OH4WsxWzfajW2HM

> Good to know.  I muted the thread as I have little interest in taxi 

Even if you're taking the train, but your info in the coordination wiki 
so that people can join you if they prefer not to take the train alone.

pr