Subject: [103attendees] IETF Guides Needed -- (Was previously "Mentors")

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 15:28:57 -0700

Hello wonderful attendees of IETF103,

We're asking once again for help in introducing new attendees of the
IETF to the ways of our conference and culture.  This year (based on a
lot of feedback), we're changing the name of the program to "IETF
Guides" (previously it was known as "IETF Mentors").

If you're a seasoned IETF attendee (I.E., you've attended more than 5
yourself), and are willing to meet up with someone new to help introduce
them to the IETF we'd love your participation in the program.

A guide plays the role of advisor, coach, and teacher, providing the
assistance needed to help program participants in developing the skills
needed to participate effectively within the IETF standards process. For
more information on the skills required, please see the FAQ for
potential guides at
https://www.ietf.org/about/participate/guides/guides-faq/ .

If you're able to participate at IETF103 as an IETF Guide, please fill
out the following survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WFWV6RJ

Thank you very much!
Wes and Niels
IETF Guides Coordinators
[email-masked]