Subject: Re: [103attendees] HotRFC @ IETF-103

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 14:12:47 -0400

I've posted the current list of HotRFC talks 
[here](https://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki/WikiStart#HotRFCLightningTalks). 
  The agenda has room for more topics.  See note below for how to sign 
up.

--aaron

On 25 Sep 2018, at 9:48, Aaron Falk wrote:

> **Call for participation: HotRFC Lightning Talks @ IETF-103**
>
> *Do you have an idea, problem space, or proposal that IETFers should 
> hear about?
> Do you want to propose IETF work but aren’t sure if your idea is 
> ready or who will be interested?*
>
> Agenda requests are now being accepted for the Request for 
> Conversation (HotRFC) lightning talk session. Presenters will get 4 
> minutes and a few slides to make their case for collaboration. 
> Interested folks can continue the discussion afterwards and over the 
> week. Goals include encouraging brainstorming conversations, helping 
> new work ideas to find co-collaborators, raising awareness of relevant 
> work going on elsewhere, and promote BarBoFs. Slots can be requested 
> with a short paragraph or slide here: 
> https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/103/hotrfc/.
>
> The session will be Sunday, November 4, 6-8pm (starting 1 hour after 
> the welcome reception begins).