Subject: [106-newcomers] IETF guides and Quick Connections

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 14:39:50 -0500 (EST)

IETF 106 is coming up very soon and we wanted to remind you that we have
two programs to help newcomers with getting to know the IETF better.

Quick Connections on Sunday

Quick Connections is a simple and effective way for you to be introduced
to a variety of experienced IETF attendees - often working group (WG)
chairs - who can help you get more involved in your areas of interest. You
get a few minutes of one-on-one time with a number seasoned IETFer. Please
sign up if you are interested, so we know how many newcomers to expect
so we can herd enough seasoned IETFers into the room for everyone.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeo0HxDm99ZnioiYiu8YDCTl2Ii4cTlPJwKxGnmiRVhWFfFZA/viewform

IETF Guide program: https://guides.ietf.org/

If you would like to have a seasoned IETF attendee to help you understand the
processes of IETF meetings and help you getting introduced to people relevant
to your area of interest, you can sign up for the IETF Guides Program. We will
try to match you up with an experienced IETer in your areas of interest. If
interested, plase sign up as soon as possible so we can work on matching you
up to a guide. For more information, the above link also has a FAQ section.

We look forward to seeing you all in Singapore!

Paul Wouters and Wes Hardaker
IETF Guides Program Leads

---

From: "Yangfan (Shirley)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 00:18:33 +0000

I get problems for signing up the quick connection forms, the link is out if work. Is there any way I can sign up for it, like sending EMAIL to someone?
Many thanks.

Fan

----------------------
发件人：Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
收件人：106-newcomers <[email-masked]>
时 间：2019-11-13 03:40:10
主 题：[106-newcomers] IETF guides and Quick Connections

--
106-newcomers mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/106-newcomers