Subject: [106all] IETF 106 Preliminary Agenda

From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 14:56:29 -0700

IETF 106
Singapore
November 16-22, 2019
Hosted By: Nokia

The IETF 106 Preliminary Agenda has been posted. The final agenda will be published on Friday, October 25, 2019.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/agenda.txt

The experiment with open agenda time continues at IETF 106 in the same way as IETF 105, with an hour and fifteen minutes each morning.  Meeting rooms will be available for signups from 08:30 - 09:45. Regular WG sessions will begin at 10:00. In addition, two attendee signup rooms will be available throughout the week as usual. Signups will begin after the final agenda is posted on 25 October.

IETF 106 Information: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/106/
Register online at: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/register/

Don’t forget to register for these exciting IETF 106 events!

Social Event
Date: Tuesday, 19 November, 2019
	Time: 19:00 - 23:00
	Cost: $35 USD per ticket, limit two per attendee 
	Hosted by: Nokia
	Location: ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands

	Link to purchase tickets: 
https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf106/eventticket.py

	More information regarding the social event: 
https://ietf.org/how/meetings/106/social/

Hackathon 
	Signup: https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf106/hackathonregistration.py
	More information: https://www.ietf.org/how/runningcode/hackathons/106-hackathon/
	Keep up to date by subscribing to: 
	https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon

Code Sprint
	Signup: https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF106SprintSignUp
	More information: https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF106Sprint