Subject: [106attendees] SIM-card for China/HongKong to give away

From: ilf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 08:42:07 +0100

I have a prepaid SIM-card to give away. It provides 4G/3G data in 
mainland China and Hong Kong for 10 days (3 GB unlimited, after that 128 
kb/s), without registration. It's unused and valid until March 2020. 
It's worth 108 HKD (= 14 USD), but since I have no use for it, I will 
give it away for free. If you can use it, please ping me directly.

-- 
ilf

If you upload your address book to "the cloud", I don't want to be in it.

---

From: ilf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 12:17:51 +0100

The SIM-card found a happy new owner.

ilf:
> mainland China and Hong Kong for 10 days (3 GB unlimited, after that 
> 128 kb/s), without registration. It's unused and valid until March 
> 2020. It's worth 108 HKD (= 14 USD), but since I have no use for it, I 
> will give it away for free. If you can use it, please ping me 
> directly.

-- 
ilf