Subject: [106attendees] Stan Ratliff tribute

From: Rick Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 00:56:44 +0000

Hi All,

For those who are interested in raising a glass in memory of Stan
Ratliff, the chair of MANET who passed away unexpectedly last month:

 * After a shortened MANET WG meeting (last session today), we will be
relocating to Bar Rouge, on the ground floor of the Swissotel for a
drink before the Plenary, from about 15:45.

 * After the Plenary, those who wish are welcome to join us at
Makansutra Gluttons Bay hawker market (good food and beer in an
informal setting nearby) - https://goo.gl/maps/dw3vZBFQe6ztC1dy5

As with everything MANET this is an ad-hoc meet-up, so please discover
your peers in a decentralised manner, and find your own way there.

The invitation is open to all: Stan was a valued contributor to the
IETF, a good friend to many of us, and we wish to give him a fitting
send-off.

Cheers,

Rick Taylor

---

From: Rick Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 01:00:52 +0000

I should perhaps have mentioned the date:

Today, Wednesday.

Rick