Subject: [106attendees] Requesting IETF Guides and Quick Connection Mentors

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 14:41:31 -0500 (EST)

Quick Connection Mentors

We are hoping again to get enough mentors for our Sunday Quick Connection
program that helps newcomers to quickly meetup with a number of seasonsed
IETFers. This is extremely useful for participants as it helps point them
in the right direction and towards the right people. It's a great way
to fight jetlag while helping our newcomers. You don't need to sign up
to participate, but it reserve you a spot if we get too full, and does
help us plan for attendance levels.

Note: for IETF 106 we'll be greatly increase the limit on the number of
newcomers that can sign up for quick connections based on the increased
number of mentors that showed up for IETF 105.  We will strive for a 1
mentor to 3 participant ratio.

https://forms.gle/x9pbJF8oaZH3sLyn6

IETF Guides

Thanks a bunch to everyone that has contributed to the IETF Guides
(previously the IETF Mentors) program in the past. We would love your
help again (or your help for the first time!) for IETF 106. If you're
coming to Prague and willing to have a few conversations with a new
attendee, please consider volunteering to the IETF Guides program. We
need experienced guides that have attended 5 or more IETF conferences.

You can help out and register as a Guide or Mentor at:

         https://guides.ietf.org/

You can find further information about the program, and a link to
the IETF Guides FAQ at this link as well.

Thanks for all your help!

Paul Wouters and Wes Hardaker
IETF Guides Program Leads