Subject: [106attendees] TM-RID at the Hackathon

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 14:54:57 -0500

TM-RID was introduced at IETF105 at the hotRFC and in a side BOF.

Over the past months we have furthered our work and will be at the 
Hackathon with a number of Android phones to emulate UAs (can't do real 
testing in the room!) and phones to act as Observers receiving the BT4 
Broadcast messages.  No BT5 or WiFi NAN at this time.

See:

​https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth/

And

​https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-card-tmrid-uas/

For an overview.  Still a rough draft...

Also there will be work on openHIP to add:

EdDSA25519 and SHAKE support to advance:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-hip-hierarchical-hit/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-hip-hhit-registries/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto/

Please join us at the Hackathon and at our Tues TM-RID BOF.

Bob