Subject: [107all] IETF 107 Early Bird Registration Ends Today!

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2020 10:24:16 -0800

IETF 107
Vancouver, Canada
March 21-27, 2020
Hosted By: Huawei

IETF 107 Information: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/107/ 

Early Bird Deadline

	The early bird deadline for registration is today, Monday, February 3rd.
	Be sure to register and pay before the deadline passes!
	Register online at: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/register/ 

	IETF 107 Vancouver will offer a full refund to anyone who is unable to 
	travel because of government imposed travel restrictions. 

	NOTE: If you have started the registration process but not completed
	payment, your registration record will be deleted at UTC 23:59 on
	February 3rd. After February 3rd at UTC 23:59 you will be required to
	re-enter your data and the registration fee will be $875 USD until
	the next registration deadline on March 9th, at which the
	registration fee will become $1,000 USD.
	
	If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to 
	contact: [email-masked]