Subject: [109all] IETF 109 Standard Registration Deadline and Internet Draft Submission Cut-off Today!

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 07:09:52 -0800

IETF 109 Online
November 16-20, 2020
Hosted By: Cisco

IETF 109 Information: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/109/
Register online at: https://registration.ietf.org/109/

1.  Registration
2.  Fee Waivers
3.  Request Your IETF 109 Meeting T-shirt
4.  Draft Submission Deadline
5.  Hackathon 

1. Registration: Standard Registration Deadline

	The standard registration deadline is today, Monday, November 2nd.
	Be sure to register and pay before the deadline passes!
	Register online at: https://registration.ietf.org/109/

	NOTE: Payment is required at the time of registration. The standard 
	registration fee is $280 USD until Monday, November 2nd at UTC 23:59.
	After November 2nd at UTC 23:59 the registration fee will be $330 USD.
	
2.  Fee Waivers: 

	We understand that not everyone can afford the IETF 109 registration
	fee for a variety of reasons, including issues with income,
	employment status and employer support, and we do not want any of
	these to be a barrier to participation. If you cannot afford the
	registration fee then please take this fee waiver option to
	ensure that you can participate:
	https://www.ietf.org/forms/109-registration-fee-waiver/.
	
3. Request Your IETF 109 Meeting T-shirt:

	As a reminder, Cisco is generously providing 109 meeting t-shirts to all
	registered participants, upon request. You must take action to request a
	t-shirt: it is not part of the meeting registration form. To reserve
	your t-shirt, visit your personal meeting dashboard (i.e.
	https://registration.ietf.org/109/attendee-dashboard/YOURREGISTRATION#/).
	Direct link to your dashboard is also available in your confirmation
	email. Limited quantities are available, on a first-come-first-served
	basis with a limit of one per registration.

4. Draft Submission Deadline

	Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts, including -00) is
	today, Monday, November 2nd by UTC 23:59. Please feel free to upload drafts
	using the upload submissions tool found below:
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/

5.  Hackathon:

	The IETF is holding a Hackathon to encourage
 	developers to discuss, collaborate and develop utilities, ideas,
 	sample code and solutions that show practical implementations of
 	IETF standards.

	When: Monday, November 9 through Friday, November 13, 2020
	Signup for the Hackathon: https://registration.ietf.org/109/new/hackathon/
	More information can be found here: https://www.ietf.org/how/runningcode/hackathons/109-hackathon/
	Keep up to date by subscribing to: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon

	The Hackathon is free to attend and open to all. Extend
	the invitation to colleagues outside the IETF!

	Descriptions and information regarding the technologies
	for the hackathon are located on the IETF 109 Meeting Wiki:
	https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/109hackathon

	Don’t see anything that interests you? Feel free to add
	your preferred technology to the list, sign up as its
	Champion and show up to work on it. Note: you must login to
	the wiki to add content. If you do add a new technology, we
	strongly suggest that you send an email to [email-masked]
	to let others know. You may generate interest in your
	technology, and find other people who want to contribute to
	it.