Subject: [109all] IETF 109 T-shirt Request Deadline: December 4, 2020

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 10:52:46 -0800

As a reminder, Cisco is generously providing 109 meeting t-shirts to all
registered participants, upon request. The deadline for t-shirt requests
is December 4, 2020.

If you would like to receive a meeting t-shirt in the mail, please
double check that you've requested one.

The only way to request a meeting shirt is through your Registration
Attendee Dashboard. To access your dashboard, please insert your unique
registration number in the following URL:
(https://registration.ietf.org/109/attendee-dashboard/YOURREGISTRATION#/).

If you have misplaced your registration number, you can email
[email-masked] for assistance.

Once logged in, you can see the t-shirt option on the right side of the
dashboard. If you haven't yet requested a a shirt, you will see the
option to "Request a T-shirt" (only one per participant). If you've
already requested one, you will see the date you ordered it and the size
you selected.

IETF Secretariat