Subject: [109attendees] CFP: Request for Conversation (HotRFC) lightning talks @ IETF-109

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 13:43:59 -0500

**Call for Participation**

*Do you have an idea, problem space, or proposal that IETFers should 
hear about?
Do you want to propose IETF work but aren’t sure if your idea is ready 
or who will be interested?*

Agenda requests are now being accepted for the Request for Conversation 
(HotRFC) lightning talk session. Presenters will get 4 minutes and a few 
slides to make their case for collaboration. Interested folks can 
continue the discussion afterwards and over the week. Goals include 
encouraging brainstorming conversations, helping new work ideas to find 
co-collaborators, raising awareness of relevant work going on elsewhere, 
and promote BarBoFs.

The session live* online Friday, Nov 13 at 2100 ICT / 1400 UTC / 0900 
ET.

Request a slot by sending a short abstract to [email-masked].  See 
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/109/hotrfc/ for more details.

----
*Based on feedback from IETF-108, the session will return to being live 
and without Slack channels.  Presenters will need to provide coordinates 
for followup discussion in their abstract and presentations.