Subject: [110all] Reminder: IETF 110 Gather and a Scavenger Hunt!

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 07:19:18 -0800

IETF 110 isn't taking place in Prague, but we still have an IETF meeting 
venue — just a virtual one! 

Please visit https://gather.town/app/L4fNNdm1NJa1sE2v/ietf for our 110 Gather 
space. The password is 'notinprague'.

In order to encourage you to explore the virtual meeting venue, we've 
created an IETF 110 scavenger hunt! 

Visit https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/110/game/ for instructions and 
the list of clues. A new bonus daily clue will be added to Gather each 
day.

- Second Prize (10 winners): To be eligible for Second Prize, you must 
  find at least 6 clues (this can be any combination of persistent and 
  bonus daily clues)
- Grand Prize (5 winners): To be eligible for the Grand Prize, you must 
  find all 10 clues (5 persistent clues + all 5 of the bonus daily 
  clues)

Aren't sure how to get started in Gather? We've created a short video to 
help you find your way around[1].

What's new for IETF 110:

- Gather now supports HD video. (Disabling this might improve 
  performance if you're on a slower Internet connection.)
- "Locate on map" will draw a path for you to specific people.
- "Follow" moves your avatar through the space directly to that person 
  and will keep you within audio and video distance as they move around, 
  so that you don't miss out on the conversation.
- Emotes let you express yourself in a variety of ways. Click on the 
  happy face icon at the bottom of the screen to choose your emote. 

Have a productive IETF 110 meeting week and we hope to see you around 
Gather!

IETF Secretariat

[1] https://youtu.be/ZjvNU8oyq3U