Subject: [113-newcomers] 113 newcomers upcoming Sunday events!

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 06:55:23 -0700

# Virtual events online 

## Virtual Quick Connections
Newcomers’ Quick Connections is a simple and effective way for newcomers
to meet a variety of experienced IETF attendees — often working group
(WG) chairs — who can help you get more involved in your areas of
interest.

When: Sunday, March 20 at 15:00-16:00 UTC 
Where: IETF Gather. Join at:https://gather.town/app/L4fNNdm1NJa1sE2v/ietf
Password: notewell

Please follow the floor arrows marked “Quick Connections” to a Gather room
configured specifically for the event.

NOTE: Pre-registration is strongly suggested and space is limited.
You can sign up for Newcomers’ Quick Connections through your attendee
dashboard by inputting the unique confirmation number at the end of the
link Below (i.e.
https://registration.ietf.org/113/attendee-dashboard/YOURREGISTRATION#/).
Direct link to your dashboard is also available in your confirmation email.

# Onsite events in Vienna

## Onsite Newcomers Overview Tutorial
When: Sunday, March 20 at 11:30-12:30 UTC
Where: Park Suite 9

A Newcomers’ Sunday tutorial will also be available for remote
participation via Meetecho and will be linked from the agenda.

## Onsite Quick Connections
When: Sunday, March 20 at 15:00-16:00 UTC
Where: Park Ensemble of the Hilton Vienna Park Hotel

NOTE: Pre-registration is required and space is limited. You can sign up
for Newcomers’ Quick Connections here:
https://forms.gle/8qFjLHqc2Bd6kZR47