Subject: [113all] IETF 113 Gather and a Hybrid Scavenger Hunt!

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 12:07:09 -0700

Once again, IETF is hosting a scavenger hunt at IETF 113, this time with 
a twist. Since IETF 113 is a hybrid meeting, clues will be hidden both 
in Gather and around the Hilton meeting venue. One clue will require 
cooperation between onsite and remote attendees.

Visit https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/113/game/ for instructions and
the list of clues. A new bonus daily clue will be added to Gather each
day.

To access our IETF 113 Gather space, visit 
https://gather.town/app/L4fNNdm1NJa1sE2v/ietf. The password is 
'notewell'.

- Second Prize (10 winners): To be eligible for Second Prize, you must
  find at least 6 clues (this can be any combination of persistent and
  bonus daily clues)
- Grand Prize (5 winners): To be eligible for the Grand Prize, you must
  find all 10 clues (5 persistent clues + all 5 of the bonus daily
  clues)

Aren't sure how to get started in Gather? We created a short video for
IETF 110 to help you find your way around [1] and, while some things
have changed (the look-and-feel is different, as is space password) most
information is still relevant. (Please note: The password for IETF 113
is 'notewell'.)

Have a productive IETF 113 meeting week and we hope to see you around, 
either in the hotel or in Gather!

IETF Secretariat

[1] https://youtu.be/ZjvNU8oyq3U