Subject: [113attendees] Virtual and on-site guides needed for IETF-113

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 10:22:24 -0800

[I'm sending this to ietf@ since I believe many people have not yet registered]

Greetings all,

The guides program is spinning up and we would like to assign some
guides to registered newcommers.  If you're a seasoned IETF attendee
(I.E., you've attended more than 5 yourself), and are willing to meet up
with someone new to help introduce them to the IETF we'd love your
participation in the program.

For IETF-113 we are trying to match both onsite and remote attendees for
both guides and newcommers.  So please do indicate in the guides
"anything else we should know box" which you're willing to do.

A guide plays the role of advisor, coach, and teacher, providing the
assistance needed to help program participants in developing the skills
needed to participate effectively within the IETF standards process. For
more information on the skills required, please see the FAQ for
potential guides at
https://www.ietf.org/about/participate/guides/guides-faq/ .

To volunteer please:
- go to the "become a guide" site: https://guides.ietf.org/guides/become_guide
- update your profile to set your arrival date to "2022/03/20"!
- indicate if you're willing to volunteer for remote participants and if
you'll be on site or remote yourself

-- 
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI