Subject: [113attendees] Max submissions for the same submitter has been reached for today (maximum is 50 submissions).

From: Christian Huitema <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 11:19:22 -0700

Trying to upload a revised version of the DNS over QUIC draft, I am 
getting this error message: Max submissions for the same submitter has 
been reached for today (maximum is 50 submissions). I definitely did not 
submit 50 drafts today. I was assuming that the submission window was 
reopened. Did I miss something?

-- Christian Huitema

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 13:28:06 -0500

Thanks for the report - this was an unintended side-effect of putting 
the datatracker behind cloudflare. We've changed configuration so that 
you shouldn't run into this limit, and are adjusting that part of the 
submit code to notice that the requests came through a proxy. Apologies 
for the inconvenience.

(If you need to respond, note that I've set reply-to to tools-discuss)

RjS

On 3/21/22 1:19 PM, Christian Huitema wrote:
> been reached for today (maximum is 50 submissions). I definitely did 
> not submit 50 drafts today. I was assuming that the submission window 
> was reopened. Did I miss something?
>
> -- Christian Huitema
>