Subject: [113attendees] Connections - A post-IETF 113 Forum

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 22:00:30 +0530

Hi,

In case you are having an IETF meeting withdrawal, we have the next best
thing - a post-IETF 113 online forum called Connections -
https://www.connections.iiesoc.in/ 😊

You will find some familiar speakers and topics from IETF / IRTF being
looked at in-depth.

India Internet Engineering Society (IIESoc <https://www.iiesoc.in/>) & Industry
> Network Technology Council (INTC <https://industrynetcouncil.org/>) will
> be organizing the 5th iteration of Connections
> <https://www.connections.iiesoc.in/> as a fully online event on April
> 2-8, 2022.  The timing of the event would be 19:30 IST, 14:00 UTC, 10:00
> ET, 07:00 PT for 2.5 hours each day.

The first Connections event was held in Bangalore in 2017 (with a
> subsequent one also in Bangalore in 2018). The third Connections event was
> held in Kolkata in 2019 before we went fully online in 2020 because of the
> pandemic. *This iteration will also be fully online, free, and generously
> sponsored by the Internet Society, APNIC Foundation, Juniper Networks &
> Cisco Systems.*
> Full schedule - https://www.connections.iiesoc.in/programme
> with abstract - https://www.connections.iiesoc.in/abstract
> and speaker - https://www.connections.iiesoc.in/speakers
>  Hope to see you there! Please register -
> https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_yHwimAdERDecnzVRWAmSVA

Thanks!
Dhruv