Subject: [113attendees] Datatracker Link not showing up

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 16:16:46 -0500

Hello,

I had sent an email to Greg today, so far no reply.

I am attending IETF 113 remotely.
I noticed that on the attendee list left of meetecho page, my name when I
point the mouse only shows on the participant entry "none" not my
Datatracker page link.

Please check this.

Thank you.

Behcet

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 10:00:44 -0500

On 3/22/22 4:16 PM, Behcet Sarikaya wrote:
> I noticed that on the attendee list left of meetecho page, my name 
> when I point the mouse only shows on the participant entry "none" not 
> my Datatracker page link.
>
> Please check this.

Behcet - Apologies for the delayed response -

I'm not sure I understand your observation. This is my best guess - let 
me know if I misunderstood.

I think you are talking about the popups that show to the right of the 
names in the roster as you hover over them (offering private chat, a 
link to the datatracker profile, and perhaps a link to pass slide 
control). For your own name, there is no popup, correct?

That is as designed - other people hovering over the name will get that 
popup for you, and I can confirm that the link to your datatracker page 
there is correct.

RjS

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 09:37:01 -0500

Hi Robert,

Yes, it is as you said. It was my misunderstanding of this feature.

Everything is OK.

Keep safe.

Behcet

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 10:00 AM Robert Sparks <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I'm not sure I understand your observation. This is my best guess - let me
> know if I misunderstood.
>
> names in the roster as you hover over them (offering private chat, a link
> to the datatracker profile, and perhaps a link to pass slide control). For
> your own name, there is no popup, correct?
>