Subject: Re: [16ng] WGLC : draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-01

From: Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 06:28:28 +0000 (GMT)

Raj, 

Before jumping in the details, please let me allow to 
flash out several points among the 16ng deliverables.

[1] Terms inconsistency:

Among the three deliverables, I am really confusing the definition
of each term duplicated. E.g., AR, MS, Transport Connection, etc..
Those kinds of terms MUST be alligned in a document, then others
will refer to that simply. I stick to the PS document to take common
terms in the 16ng space, and each document will have its own
specific terms only. (Remind: Junghoon and Syam)

[2] In draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-01,

Section 6.1. IPv6 link in 802.16 said:

"For 802.16 network, following the 3GPP precedent [RFC3314], 
point-to-point link model is recommended."

I am not sure why you are not leaning to the draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6
-link-model-analysis-00 as a reference model of IPv6 link 
at least Section 3.2. Point-to-point Link Model. My preference
is to use the 16ng DT's deliverable as a reference of IPv6CS
document. 

Further details on the WGLC will be forthcoming. 

Thanks your time and considerations.

Daniel

------- Original Message -------
Sender : Soohong Daniel Park<[email-masked]>
Date   : Oct 27, 2006 09:52
Title  : [16ng] WGLC : draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-01

Folks,

This is a two week WGLC on draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-01.

Please review the I-D and submit your comments to the authors or to
the list directly. The WGLC will exipre on November 10 (Pacific Time).

o I-D: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-01.txt

o Intended publication: Proposed Standard RFC

-- 

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Convergence Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics.
_______________________________________________
16ng mailing list
[email-masked]
http://eeca16.sogang.ac.kr/mailman/listinfo/16ng

 

 
Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Convergence Laboratory. SAMSUNG Electronics