Subject: [16ng] [New-ID] IPv6 Real-Time Usage of IEEE 802.16: Problem Statement

From: Pedro Neves <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 11:00:19 +0000

Dear all,

We posted a new I-D as shown below: IPv6 Real-Time Usage of IEEE 802.16: Problem Statement

I would appreciate to hear your comments.

Best Regards,
Pedro Neves

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: IPv6 Real-Time Usage of IEEE 802.16: Problem Statement
	Author(s)	: P. Neves, et al.
	Filename	: draft-neves-rt-usage-80216-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2006-3-1
	
   This document addresses the support of real-time services over IEEE
   802.16-2004/802.16e [2] [3] networks.  Specifically, it addresses
   Mobile Node fast access, dynamic services modification and fast-
   handover support in IEEE 802.16-2004 [2], and its limitations.  It
   also describes the problem of service differentiation on the same
   user in both IEEE 802.16-2004 [2] and IEEE 802.16e [3].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-neves-rt-usage-80216-problem-statement-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-neves-rt-usage-80216-problem-statement-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt