Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-neves-rt-qos-ipv6-80216-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: QoS Aware Real-Time Support for IPv6 in IEEE 802.16 Backhaul Scenarios
	Author(s)	: P. Neves, et al.
	Filename	: draft-neves-rt-qos-ipv6-80216-00.txt
	Pages		: 61
	Date		: 2006-3-2
	
This document addresses the support of IPv6 QoS aware real-time
services over IEEE 802.16-2004 [2] networks.  In particular, it
provides a novel solution to overcome the limitations of the IEEE
802.16-2004 [2] system to support real-time and dynamic environments.
Specifically, this solution supports dynamic and fast access from the
Mobile Nodes to the network services and dynamic reservations and
modifications of services.  These fast and dynamic reservations are
crucial to the support of fast mobility approaches.  Moreover, the
proposed solution is also able to provide IPv6 support and efficient
traffic differentiation for services running on the same MN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-neves-rt-qos-ipv6-80216-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-neves-rt-qos-ipv6-80216-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-neves-rt-qos-ipv6-80216-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.