Subject: [16ng] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-lee-ndp-ieee802.16-01.txt

From: "Joo-Chul Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 13:20:08 +0900

Hello folks.

We submitted a updated I-D as follows.
Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

Best regards,
Joo-Chul Lee.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 4:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lee-ndp-ieee802.16-01.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: NDP over IEEE 802.16 Networks
	Author(s)	: J. Lee, et al.
	Filename	: draft-lee-ndp-ieee802.16-01.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2006-3-7
	
IEEE 802.16 issued the new standards for PHY and MAC providing
   broadband wireless access network.  Currently, it is being developed
   under the assumption that IPv4 is used over it and the use of IPv6
   over IEEE 802.16 networks has not been considered yet.  Hence, this
   draft describes several problems in running NDP over IEEE 802.16
   networks and presents some proposed solutions for those problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-ndp-ieee802.16-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-lee-ndp-ieee802.16-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lee-ndp-ieee802.16-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.