Subject: [16ng] draft-ietf-mipshop-fh80216e

From: Soohong Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:34:09 +0900

16ng folks,

"FMIP6 over IEEE 802.16e" is officially confirmed as a
MIPSHOP WG item. As described in 16ng charter,
16ng will participate and help coordinate with MIPSHOP.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-fh80216e-00.txt

Special thanks to Heejin, Junghoon, Youn-Hee and Jaesun
for their energetic efforts on this item. Now, the real work 
begins. 

PS, "FMIP4 over IEEE 802.16e" is still under work 
through MIP4 as an individual status. Junghoon is in charge 
of this item and hopefully, 16ng will help with MIP4 towrad an
official acceptance as soon as possible. 

Please take a look at it, then let us know your comments.
http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/draft-jee-mip4-fh80216e-01.txt

Thanks, 

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Convergence Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics.