Subject: [16ng] I-D submitted: draft-neves-rt-qos-ipv6-80216-00.txt

From: Pedro Neves <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 02:27:45 +0000

Dear all,

A new I-D has been posted to the IETF:
    - draft-neves-rt-qos-ipv6-80216-00.txt
      QoS Aware Real-Time Support for IPv6 in IEEE 802.16 Backhaul 
Scenarios 

Abstract:
        This document addresses the support of IPv6 QoS aware real-time
   services over IEEE 802.16-2004 networks.  In particular, it
   provides a novel solution to overcome the limitations of the IEEE
   802.16-2004 system to support real-time and dynamic environments.
   Specifically, this solution supports dynamic and fast access from the
   Mobile Nodes to the network services and dynamic reservations and
   modifications of services.  These fast and dynamic reservations are
   crucial to the support of fast mobility approaches.  Moreover, the
   proposed solution is also able to provide IPv6 support and efficient
   traffic differentiation for services running on the same MN.

Comments are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pedro Neves