Subject: [16NG] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-16ng-ip-over-ethernet-over-802.16-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over IEEE 802.16 Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Transmission of IP over Ethernet over IEEE 802.16 Networks
	Author(s)	: H. Jeon, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-16ng-ip-over-ethernet-over-802.16-01.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2007-3-7
	
This document describes the transmission of IPv4 as well as IPv6 over
   Ethernet in a network deploying the IEEE 802.16 cellular radio
   transmission technology.  The Ethernet on top of IEEE 802.16 is
   realized by bridging between the point-to-point radio links, which
   are provided by IEEE 802.16 between the base station and its

   associated subscriber stations.  Due to the resource constraints of
   radio transmission systems and the limitations of the IEEE 802.16 MAC
   functionality for the realization of an Ethernet, the transmission of
   IP over an Ethernet over IEEE 802.16 may considerably benefit by
   adding IP specific support functions in the Ethernet over IEEE 802.16
   while maintaining full compatibility with standard IP over Ethernet
   behavior.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ip-over-ethernet-over-802.16-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-16ng-ip-over-ethernet-over-802.16-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ip-over-ethernet-over-802.16-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
16NG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/16ng