Subject: [16NG] milestone update

From: "Daniel Park" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 03:15:13 +0900

Folks,

Chairs are in the progress of updating the milestone due to past due.
Here is a draft version for a new milestone. Let me know if you have
any questions on that. Call for comments will open for a week.

==================

Mar 2007 Submit 16ng problem statement, goal and requirement to IESG
for publication as Informational RFC

Apr 2007 Working Group Last Call on IP over Ethernet CS transmission
over IEEE 802.16 networks

May 2007 Working Group Last Call on IPv4 over IPv4 CS transmission
over IEEE 802.16 networks

Jun 2007 Submit IP over Ethernet CS transmission over IEEE 802.16
networks to IESG for publication as Proposed Standard RFC

Jun 2007 Submit IPv4 over IPv4 CS transmission over IEEE 802.16
networks to IESG for publication as Proposed Standard RFC

Oct 2007 Working Group Last Call on IP deployment over IEEE 802.16 networks

Dec 2007 Submit IP deployment over IEEE 802.16 networks to IESG for
publication as Informational RFC

Dec 2007 Review on draft-ietf-mipshop-fh80216e to be ready to IESG in
conjunction with MIPSHOP WG

-- 

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Convergence Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics.

_______________________________________________
16NG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/16ng