Subject: Re: [16NG] [ietfdb] #127: Buildbot diff: /liaisons/

From: "16ng issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 20:39:23 -0000

#127: Buildbot diff:  /liaisons/
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
  Reporter:  henrik@…              |       Owner:         
      Type:  cleanup               |      Status:  closed 
  Priority:  n/a                   |   Milestone:  Cleanup
 Component:  submit/               |     Version:         
Resolution:  invalid               |    Keywords:  diff   
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Changes (by pasi.eronen@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => invalid
  * component:  => submit/

Comment:

 Probably obsolete by now -- will close the ticket.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/ticket/127#comment:1>
ietfdb <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/>