Subject: Re: [16NG] [ietfdb] #180: Several InternetDraft filenames have multiple rows with the same filename

From: "16ng issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 20:12:05 -0000

#180: Several InternetDraft filenames have multiple rows with the same filename
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
  Reporter:  henrik@…              |       Owner:  fenner@…               
      Type:  defect                |      Status:  closed                 
  Priority:  minor                 |   Milestone:  Cleanup                
 Component:  drafts/               |     Version:  2.01                   
Resolution:  fixed                 |    Keywords:                         
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Changes (by pasi.eronen@…):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 It seems this was fixed a long time ago, but the ticket was left
 hanging...

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/ticket/180#comment:11>
ietfdb <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/>