Subject: Re: [16NG] [ietfdb] #73: Want "published date" in IESG minutes table

From: "16ng issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 20:14:33 -0000

#73: Want "published date" in IESG minutes table
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  fenner@…                 |         Type:  enhancement   
   Status:  closed                   |     Priority:  n/a           
Milestone:  FixDatabase              |    Component:  Base templates
  Version:                           |   Resolution:  wontfix       
 Keywords:                           |  
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
Changes (by pasi.eronen@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

Comment:

 IESG minutes are no longer in the database, and the feed
 was removed in changeset:1510.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/ticket/73#comment:2>
ietfdb <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/>