Subject: Re: [16NG] [ietfdb] #272: Finish change_password view

From: "16ng issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 20:07:29 -0000

#272: Finish change_password view
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  fenner@…           |       Owner:  fenner@…         
      Type:  task               |      Status:  closed           
  Priority:  major              |   Milestone:  Philly Sprint    
 Component:  Infrastructure     |     Version:  2.06             
Resolution:  wontfix            |    Keywords:                   
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by pasi.eronen@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

Comment:

 In September 2009, we decided not to do password changes in
 Django for the time being.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/ticket/272#comment:1>
ietfdb <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/>