Subject: [16NG] CFP IT-DREPS 2013 (Amman-Jordan, 29-31 May 2013)

From: Hussein Al-Bahadili <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 15:34:19 +0300

The 1st International Conference & Exhibition on the Applications of
Information Technology in Developing Renewable Energy Processes & Systems

(IT-DREPS 2013)

29th-31st May 2013, Amman-Jordan

www.it-dreps.org

*Important Dates*

Paper submission deadline:                       4th February, 2013

Acceptance notifications:                           18th March, 2013

Camera ready form:                                      29th April, 2013

Conference date:                                             29th -
31stMay, 2013

Dear Colleagues,

We have the pleasure inviting you to submit your research paper(s) to
participate
in *The 1st International Conference & Exhibition on the Applications of
Information Technology in Developing Renewable Energy Processes & Systems
(IT-DREPS 2013)*, which will be held in Amman, Jordan on 29-31 May, 2013.

IT-DREPS aims to provide a platform for academicians, researchers,
professionals, and decision makers who are working in the areas of
Information Technology (IT) and Renewable Energy (RE) to disseminate
knowledge and interchange information for better future collaboration on
developing more cost-effective, efficient, reliable, and automated
renewable energy processes and systems.

IT-DREPS 2013 is divided into two main themes; each theme is divided into a
number of tracks, where each track covers a number of related topics, as
listed below:

·         *Theme A*: Renewable Energy Sources, Applications, Management,
and Economics

•         Track A-1: Renewable Energy Power Generation Sources

§  Solar and photovoltaic energy

§  Osmotic energy

§  Wind energy

§  Geothermal energy

§  Tidal, wave, and ocean energy

§  Hydropower and hydroelectricity

§  Bio-mass and bio-fuels

•         Track A-2: Renewable Energy Applications

§  Electricity generation, transmission, and grid integration

§  Water desalination systems

§  Water heating and cooling

§  Air-conditioning systems

•         Track A-3: Renewable Energy Management and Economics

§  Economic efficiency of renewable energy systems

§  Politics and legal issues

§  Investment and financing

§  International trade and marketing

§  Standardization and interoperability

·         *Theme B*: Application of Information Technology Fields in
Developing Renewable Energy Processes and Systems

•         Track B-1: Intelligent Systems & Soft Computing for Renewable
Systems

§  Modeling and simulation methodologies and tools

§  Advanced computational methods

§  Fuzzy Logic

§  Intelligent algorithms

§  Evolutionary algorithms

§  Machine Learning

§  Neural networks

§  Probabilistic Reasoning

•         Track B-2: Software Engineering for Renewable Energy Systems

§  Capturing sustainability requirements

§  Software requirements

§  Computer-aided design tools

§  Software testing and validation tools

§  Software quality assurance

§  Embedded programming

§  Integration and interoperability of software

§  Human Computer Interface for renewable energy

•         Track B-3: Smart Systems for Renewable Energy

§  Pervasive computing

§  Intelligent & Expert systems

§  Embedded systems

§  Smart scheduling systems

§  Control/Remote control systems

§  Data acquisition systems

§  Internet and Web applications

§  Cloud computing /Grid computing

§  Mobile computing

§  Parallel and distributed systems

§  Wireless data communication systems

§  Mobile Ad Hoc networks

§  Wireless sensor networks

§  Green cellular networks / Green communication devices / Green networks

•         Track B-4: IT Support for Renewable Energy

§  Management information systems

§  Decision support systems

§  Geographical Information Systems (GIS)

§  Database systems

§  Data mining

§  Data visualization

§  Security systems

§  Knowledge discovery and dissemination

§  Microprocessor-based systems

§  Signal processing

§  Operating systems

§  Electronic/mobile learning

*Paper Submission*

Authors are invited to submit their papers through the conference website (
www.it-dreps.org) following the conference submission guideline.

*Registration Fees*

At least one of the authors of any accepted paper is required to register
through the conference website (www.it-dreps.org). The registration fees
and way of payment are explained on the conference website.

*Publications*

All accepted papers will be published in printed/electronic proceedings
that will be available to registered participants during the conference.
Pending approval of IEEE Xplore Digital Library.

Several publication opportunities will be available for highly evaluated
papers by reviewers. Authors will be required to submit an extended version
of the paper for publication consideration. These include the following
Journals:

•         Renewable Energy: An International Journal, Elsevier Ltd.

·         The International Journal of Information Technology and Web
Engineering (IJITWE) (www.igi-global.com/ijitwe) indexed by Ulrich's,
ISPEC, SCOPUS, and others

·         Additional selected papers will be included in an edited book of
chapters to be published by IGI-global (www.igi-global.com)

*Committees*

Steering Committee Chair: Prof. Adnan Badran ([email-masked])

General Conference Chair: Prof. Ghassan F. Issa ([email-masked])

Co-Chair: Dr. Shakir M. Hussain ([email-masked])

Scientific Committee: Dr. Hussein Al-Bahadili ([email-masked])

Organization Committee: Dr. Ali Maqousi ([email-masked])

Publication Committee: Dr. Mousa Al-Akhras ([email-masked])

*Important dates*

Paper submission deadline:                       4th February, 2013

Acceptance notifications:                           18th March, 2013

Camera ready form:                                      29th April, 2013

Conference date:                                             29th -
31stMay, 2013

Thank you in advance for your kind co-operation and looking forward for
your participation.

Regards

Hussein Al-Bahadili

Scientific Committee, Chair

Dr. Hussein Ismail Al-Bahadili
Associate Professor
Master Program Director
Faculty of Information Technology
Petra University
P. O. Box 961343, Amman 11196 , Jordan
Phone: +962-6-571-5546 (Ext. 350)
Website:
http://www.uop.edu.jo/faculties/memberresume.aspx?mid=382&f=1&lang=en&location=faculties
E-mail: [email-masked]
Website: <http://www.brunel.ac.uk/about/acad/sed/sedres/telecom/wncc>
http://www.brunel.ac.uk/about/acad/sed/sedres/telecom/wncc<http://www.brunel.ac.uk/about/acad/sed/sedres/telecom/wnccWebsite>
Website: http://www.surrey.ac.uk/eng/research/fluid/cora, E-mail:
[email-masked]
Website: http://www.hbahadili.webs.com