Subject: [3gpp-ietf-coord] Slides from yesterdays coordination meeting

From: Georg Mayer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 05:42:49 +0100

Hello Hello,

thanks for the good meeting yesterday. Attached please find the
slides, including the few notes I made during the meeting.

Again a reminder to all who are in the cc-field to subscribe to
the list ([email-masked]) to stay updated on the 3GPP
& IETF relationship status :).

Cheers,

Georg

--
Georg Mayer
3GPP CT Chairman
HUAWEI Technologies
Mobile: +43 699 1900 5758

---

From: Georg Mayer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 08:47:44 +0100

....and I was incorrect with the upcoming port request from RAN3.
It is not F1, it is W1. I just had a chat with the guys working on
this and they promised to draft the request soon.

Cheers,

Georg

On 06/11/2018 05:42, Georg Mayer wrote:

Hello Hello,

Again a reminder to all who are in the cc-field to subscribe to
the list ([email-masked])
to stay updated on the 3GPP & IETF relationship status :).

Cheers,

Georg