Subject: [3gpp-ietf-coord] 3GPP-IETF Coordination meeting

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 19:04:32 +0000

________________________________________________________________________________
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_NjVhNjkzOTktMDVjYy00ZGRhLTllMTQtMWNhMmQ4MjQxNmZi%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22e6746ab5-ebdc-4e9d-821b-a71bdaf63d9b%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%224333da9a-eba7-4dcf-8f69-90f5fd250933%22%7d>
Learn More<https://aka.ms/JoinTeamsMeeting> | Meeting options<https://teams.microsoft.com/meetingOptions/?organizerId=4333da9a-eba7-4dcf-8f69-90f5fd250933&tenantId=e6746ab5-ebdc-4e9d-821b-a71bdaf63d9b&threadId=[email-masked]&messageId=0&language=en-US>
________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 20:18:33 +0000

Hi,

Please find attached the documents that will be used during our meeting tomorrow.

Regards,

Lionel