Subject: [3gv6] Broken link to Presentation at China Mobile Workshop on IPv6

From: David Crowe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:17:11 -0700

There is a broken link to one of the presentations on the very useful 
China Mobile Workshop site and there is no contact information listed 
to report this. Perhaps someone knows of an alternative source or 
knows someone who can fix the website.

The link is:
http://ipv6ws.arkko.com/DSMIP6_Transition_r3.pdf

This is linked from the text:
"In "DSMIP6 as a transition solution", Basavaraj Patil (Nokia) 
explained how dual stack Mobile IP (DSMIP) can work as a transition 
tool. DSMIP is a part of existing specifications for 3GPP Release 8 
mobility support. No support is required from the access network to 
use DSMIP."

This is on the page:
http://ipv6ws.arkko.com/report.html

- David Crowe

---

From: Yutaka SAKAI <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 14:14:38 +0900

Hi David,

I inserted something manually ;-P  Try this!
http://ipv6ws.arkko.com/presentations/DSMIP6_Transition_r3.pdf
                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks,

Yutaka

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:17:11 -0700

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 08:56:47 +0200

Ah, sorry for the bad link. It is fixed now.

Jari

David Crowe wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> 3gv6 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/3gv6
>