Subject: [3gv6] FW: New Version Notification for draft-koodli-ipv6-in-mobile-networks-00

From: "Koodli, Rajeev" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 20:37:56 -0500

Hello folks,

Here is a draft on mobile network considerations for IPv6 deployment.

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-koodli-ipv6-in-mobile-networks-00.txt

Regards,

-Rajeev

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 5:15 PM
To: Koodli, Rajeev
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-koodli-ipv6-in-mobile-networks-00 

A new version of I-D, draft-koodli-ipv6-in-mobile-networks-00.txt has
been successfuly submitted by Rajeev Koodli and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-koodli-ipv6-in-mobile-networks
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Mobile Networks Considerations for IPv6 Deployment
Creation_date:	 2010-02-12
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 14

Abstract:
Mobile Internet access from smartphones and other mobile devices is
accelerating the exhaustion of IPv4 addressing.  IPv6 is widely seen as
crucial for the continued operation and growth of the Internet, and IPv6
is critical in mobile networks.  This document discusses the issues that
arise when deploying IPv6 in mobile networks with their own unique
architecture and deployment models.

The IETF Secretariat.

---

From: "Koodli, Rajeev" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 20:28:51 -0500

Hello folks,

Regards,

-Rajeev

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 5:15 PM
To: Koodli, Rajeev
Subject: New Version Notification for

Abstract:

The IETF Secretariat.