Subject: [3gv6] PNAT drafts updated

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 22:51:59 +0800

Dear all,

We have published the updated PNAT based on sufficient review comments
the newest drafts have many scenarios clarification and usage example scenario.

Please feel free to have comments on it
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-behave-rfc2767bis-01
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-behave-rfc3338bis-01
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huang-behave-pnat-01.txt

Wish you have a good trip to SF and see u in the workshop
thanks again.

-Hui

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: 2010/2/19
Subject: I-D Action:draft-huang-behave-pnat-01.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

       Title           : Prefix NAT: Host based IPv6 translation
       Author(s)       : B. Huang, H. Deng
       Filename        : draft-huang-behave-pnat-01.txt
       Pages           : 26
       Date            : 2010-02-19

IPv4 migrating to IPv6 is a network layer's issue, it is not easy to
mandate all the applications in the host to change in the first
place, the network layer may have to have a solution to support the
conventional IPv4 appliations during the IPv6 migration such as in
the dual stack or IPv6 only network, especially when multiple
applications need to be supported.  This document describes a
mechanism for providing a host-based IPv6 translation technology
which could guarantee IPv4 application backward compatibility.
Applications need not necessarily to understand what the network
connection and the destination's IP family type are.  A well-known
prefix could be used when the destination is public IPv4 Internet's
address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huang-behave-pnat-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt