Subject: [3gv6] workshop room in Nikko hotel

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 16:00:17 +0800

Dear Delegates,

Welcome to San Francisco!

A Continental breakfast will be served outside the meeting room at
8:00 each morning.

	Please stop by the registration desk to pick up your name badge.
Only delegates who have registered for the meeting will have a name
badge.
	
The meeting will take place in the Nikko Ballroom, located on the 3rd
floor of the Nikko San Francisco Hotel.

	China Mobile would like to thank ETSI for supplying and administering
the WLAN.  Please direct all network questions to your meeting
secretary. The password for accessing the internet is 12345.

The meeting rooms will not be locked.  Please keep your personal
belongings with you at all times.  Do not leave your laptop
unattended.

You are cordially invited to a cocktail reception Monday night from
6:30 to 7:30.  The reception will take place in the Vista Room at the
Hilton San Francisco. The Vista Room is located on the Vista level of
Tower 1.

Your on-site meeting coordinator is Jackie.  Please feel free to stop
by the meeting registration desk with any questions or comments.

Have a successful meeting and enjoy your time in San Francisco!

Regards,

China Mobile