Subject: [5gangip] Development of Internet Protocol "Five Fields" (IP-FF): new Presentation

From: Alexey Eromenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 20:39:52 +0200

Hello,

In the meantime I have improved my protocol a lot, added details and new modules
(TCP.64-bit, DHCPv5, new NAT, ...), and even made a nice presentation
of IP-FF and it's features:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1XbqWOwv0GASmSjYZimfK64QKQQ-0yK9xQ1_spRhlf8Y/edit?usp=sharing

It now consists of 10 parts:

1. Internet Protocol - Five Fields:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff/

2. Internet Protocol - Five Fields: Addressing Architecture
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff-addressing/

3. Internet Protocol - Five Fields: Babysitter (new NAT)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff-babysitter/

4. Internet Protocol - Five Fields: DHCP
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff-dhcp/

5. Internet Protocol - Five Fields: DNS extensions
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff-dns/

6. Internet Protocol - Five Fields: ICMP
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff-icmp/

7. Internet Protocol - Five Fields: Link Address Resolution Algorithm
(ARP replacement)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff-lara/

8. Internet Protocol - Five Fields: Mobile TCP (Mobile IP replacement)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff-mops/

9. Internet Protocol - Five Fields: TCP.64 extensions
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff-tcp64/

10. Internet Protocol - Five Fields: UDP
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff-udp/

Best wishes,
--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"