Subject: [5gangip] Presentations at IETF 95

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 14:36:16 -0600

Hi all,

We have made a side meeting request to meet during the week of April 4
in IETF 95, let us repeat our call from December 2015.

So far we received one volunteer. More presentation requests are welcome.
Last time we listed these topics:

-slicing, already discussed on the list, mostly in the context of
network slicing. How does it relate to IP?

- next generation mobility (not considering mobile IP and its
derivatives), possibly using next generation LISP. Again already some
discussions on the list.

-low latency bearer network, how could it be achieved in 5G?

-The use of 5G IP protocols at the evolved packet core, EPC of 3GPP.

Let me add
- Data plane protocol stack reduction especially considering IoT
traffic in 5G that Richard mentioned in his mail on Feb. 22.

Presentations with a draft?

Regards,

Behcet