Subject: [5gangip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement-00.txt

From: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 10:41:26 -0700

Hi,

This is a problem statement for a large scale identifier mapping
system such that might be used in a mobile 5G solution. We have have a
list for discussion of the area in [email-masked].

Thanks,
Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 3:30 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement-00.txt
To: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Julius
Mueller <[email-masked]>, Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>, Padma
Pillay-Esnault <[email-masked]>, David Meyer <[email-masked]>,
"Dipenkar Raychaudhuri (Ray)" <[email-masked]>, Michael Menthe
<[email-masked]>, David Lake <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Padma Pillay-Esnault and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement
Revision:       00
Title:          Problem Statement for Mapping Systems in Identity
Enabled Networks
Document date:  2016-09-14
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          25
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement-00

Abstract:
   This document provides a brief overview of Identity Enabled Networks
   (IDEAS) and discusses the need for a standardized network mapping
   system that is scalable, robust and flexible for future networks.
   This memo also identifies several key areas that should be
   investigated for the architecture design of these network mapping
   systems and their protocol interfaces.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat